C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Rick Corvette Conti Coughlin Chevrolet is awesome thread!

Old 01-22-2014, 11:29 PM
mark1107
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Default The Rick Corvette Conti Coughlin Chevrolet is awesome thread!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted the boards to know that I'm so happy with the service Rick gives and continues to give me.

I got my car two weeks after I decided I wanted one from a cancelled order.

Rick is awesome. Please post your positive experiences with Rick and Coughlin here in this thread.

Mark

Ps I hope you feel better Rick.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
acepilot66
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said.

Originally Posted by mark1107
Hey everyone,

I just wanted the boards to know that I'm so happy with the service Rick gives and continues to give me.

I got my car two weeks after I decided I wanted one from a cancelled order.

Rick is awesome. Please post your positive experiences with Rick and Coughlin here in this thread.

Mark

Ps I hope you feel better Rick.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:42 PM
sotirisf
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Picked up mine Dec 11 (NCM). Rick was great from the getgo.
He's running a business, and keeps his word.
no games, all good for me.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
spOOL68
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts
2015 C7 of Year Finalist

Haven't bought anything from Rick but he's answered every email and question I've sent him. When it's time I'm calling Rick!
Old 01-22-2014, 11:49 PM
2014C7
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Name:  DSCN7947.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  78.8 KB

Rock On Rick!!!

Got my car quick museum delivery yesterday!

Rick was easy to deal with, I spoke with 2 other forum dealers, Mike seemed so great and offered advice without pressure, Tommy I spoke with on phone, and the other big dealer never returned multiple calls or emails…

Went with Rick as he was the closest to me and I also thought he was really great and I liked his internet order update site.

Thanks Again Rick!

Also small issue with a fax RESOLVED cheerfully, fast. No other problems and I am very satisfied!!!

Last edited by 2014C7; 01-22-2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: forgot to add...
Old 01-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Atticus Alan
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

I bought one Corvette from Rick, and look forward to doing so again in the future.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Art G
Heel & Toe

I have my TR convertible ordered through Rick. He has been a total gentleman and seems genuinely excited to share this experience with me. This will be my 1st vette and I can hardly wait. I want to do the museum delivery and have a small window at the end of March that works for me. He has guided me through the process and timing of what I need to do to make that happen. Even though I don't have my dream yet, I have confidence that Rick is going to make it happen. Thank you, Rick. Even though I have never met you face-to-face, I consider you my friend!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Stingray Sam
Pro

Received 258 Likes on 101 Posts

Rick has done what he's said he would and my 'Vette will be produced next week. 'Nuff said!
Old 01-23-2014, 01:28 AM
thedofuss
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to op: fair enough. well done. 2 sides to every story.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:54 AM
fraub
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been buying cars for some time and Rick was the best to date. He is very connected and professional. I love the guy, but he has so much work that at times he can't keep up with the expectations that people like us have. I will gladly buy from Rick again.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Harry2
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 403 Likes on 222 Posts

Based on what I have read about Rick in the past, I wish he was located in my MN area, I would gladly purchase my Vettes from him instead of my local dealers!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:54 AM
RickMN
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

1. Rick is a Corvette guy through and through. If it is important to you to work with somebody who knows the product inside and out, he will not disappoint. His enthusiasm makes the process one to be enjoyed.

2. He has allocation. If you want to get your order in sooner rather than later, he will not disappoint.

3. He gets it that it is important to Corvette buyers that the car be perfect on delivery. He gets that taking delivery of your new toy is a special occasion for the buyer.

Thanks Rick, for an awesome buying experience. Loving my Z51 Convertible even if it is a bit cold these days to lower the top.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:20 AM
jspridge
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Add me to the list of well satisfied Rick Conti customers! I've shared the details of my experience in the "other thread".
Old 01-23-2014, 12:40 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts

All I can say is a couple of things…

My marketing has generated opportunities that I have not been able to tend to, so if you think I work 14-16 hours a day to NOT want to do business, that is plain silly.

I have been busier than I thought and very thankful, I always put the customer first , many do not even know the lengths I go to; to protect you. So I am sorry for the people I have not been able to communicate with

Looking at this forum, I don’t see anyone getting their *** fried for missing a call within a 24 hour period….so that is a good thing as again, many that KNOW me, know I care about you, the car and the market….I’m bummed to be spread thin because I love discussing this car.

In regards to the guy that posted this, his car and everything I told him has fallen into place, even with the slow go on Convertibles – I would never mislead a client, I know there is enough of that going on…..

Because there is such a need for honest, accurate feedback – myself and others do get the LARGE percentage of calls and questions…I thank-you all for those and simply understand the timing involved with this…

Others brag about how many cars they have sold…I have sold way more than that, but who cares….its all about YOU, and I get that, one at a time gang.

MY DELIVERY…..I gas the car, bring it to detail, wait usually, 2 hours later I get the car, go back over it, wipe it down, get the plastic bag out the back, put the cargo shade on, arrange the other items back there – owners booklet, etc….

Several forms I have to fill out by hand before finance can see the deal; register Onstar, get the temp tag,

Greet the client,. Spending time discussing the car, the market while we wait for finance, after finance, take the pictures, go over the car operation, (30-60minutes) Hit on star button – 5-10 more minutes…..wait client uses bathroom before hitting the road…
I stand and wave….all the while I am away from the phone and email and certainly pride myself and what I can do , by doing it correctly..

My apologies if anyone takes lack of commutation during this busy sensitive time personal, please don’t and I hope to have the opportunity to share in your moment – I am finally getting an assistant,because I am not afraid to work…just want to do it well..
Old 01-23-2014, 12:43 PM
TX Navy Vet
Pro

The other thread (bad experience) has been closed for review....

hmmmm....
Old 01-23-2014, 12:44 PM
astrotx
Burning Brakes

Received 264 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by TX Navy Vet
The other thread (bad experience) has been closed for review....

hmmmm....
Yep--time to close this one too, if we cannot give honest opinions pro or con. Think the other thread was spot on personally.

Last edited by astrotx; 01-23-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:49 PM
dbevins
Instructor

Rick is the Corvette man��.

Get notified of new replies

To The Rick Corvette Conti Coughlin Chevrolet is awesome thread!

Old 01-23-2014, 01:04 PM
rocket68
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

I have a lot of confidence in Rick. He is passionate about Corvettes. He is a person that can be trusted to deliver what he promises. I would recommend him anytime. My order is on time and accurate. Just waiting for my museum delivery.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 1,140 Posts

Originally Posted by texex91
Yep--time to close this one too, if we cannot give honest opinions pro or con. Think the other thread was spot on personally.
Agree this is the C7 Car Discussion section not a salesman review section. Move it to the C7 Dealer section if it needs more miles........

Do a search this subject and individual has been discussed many time with the same overwhelming opinions that customers get hung out there. No other large dealers seem to have that issue.........
Old 01-23-2014, 01:11 PM
chase_drive
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 18 Posts

Rick is awesome!

Order car, great deal, and is already queued up for production! 3 days after order...

and he knows his corvettes!

I also called Tommy 4 times, and was a total blow off!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Rick Corvette Conti Coughlin Chevrolet is awesome thread!