C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tommy from MacMulkin gave me thrills up my legs.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 PM
pn229
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tommy from MacMulkin gave me thrills up my legs.

For the first time in my life I can honestly say I am truely proud to be an American. I can officially announce that I am the first Asian American in Las Vegas to own an AW 1 LT C7...all thanks to Tommy. Took less than three months but had courtesy delivery to Vegas without drama. No hassle in negotiation, no BS added fees. Just MSRP - discount....amazing. Drove it around town today and have to say....Tommy gave me thrills up my legs. Felt like a rock star. The Valet guys were salivating over the cars. They left the car infront of Tivoli Village and all the youngsters as well as old timers were taking pictures. I went to Chinatown for a hair cut, came out and an old Chinese man was taking picture of the car with his phone. He gave me thumbs up and said " cool car man." How often does that happen...an Asian guy giving another Asian guy a compliment. We usualy give each other dirty looks. On the free way cars and trucks were slowing down to check the car out. Came home and a dude with his wife in a 7 series flagged me down to ask where I got the car and asked me to rev the engine for his wife to hear. I told him to call Tomm @ MacMulkin for no hassle buying experience. All kidding aside with the puns...great car. Love the smell, love the engine, love the ride.....no blind spot...just adjust the damn mirror. My wife even said I had a glow on me after I got the car and that I looked better. She even promised to make love to me cause I got my sexy back.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:32 PM
vincent_esq
Racer

Received 109 Likes on 38 Posts

Welcome, pn229! As another Asian American, I also proudly own an AW 1LT with Adrenaline Red Int. I also have NPP, Nav, 7sp. Is your auto or 7sp? I have had my car for a little over 3 months and almost 6k miles already!
By the way, I highly recommend you consider adding the carbon fiber dash. I was NEVER a fan of carbon fiber, but after putting it in, and looking at pics of my old plastic dash, I can't believe the difference it makes!
This car is not for the shy! EVERY TIME I go somewhere, I experience at least one or two fans! Have fun with the car! My brother lives in Vegas. I'm actually passing by Vegas next week on my way to Utah for some skiing. Maybe we can hook up sometime. PM me if you have any questions.
By the way, post some pics.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:38 PM
pn229
Intermediate

Thanks for the warm welcome Vincent. Glad there are other Asian professionals who love this car. I was trying to be tongue and cheek on the thread. Loving this car already. I see you practice law in Bakerfield. I used to commute up there daily from Al Hambra for work. Hated the summer months and the CHP on the 5. Got 6 tickets in 8 months. What does your brother do in Vegas? YEah...thinking aout adding carbon flash to the ash as well.

Originally Posted by vincent_esq
Welcome, pn229! As another Asian American, I also proudly own an AW 1LT with Adrenaline Red Int. I also have NPP, Nav, 7sp. Is your auto or 7sp? I have had my car for a little over 3 months and almost 6k miles already!
By the way, I highly recommend you consider adding the carbon fiber dash. I was NEVER a fan of carbon fiber, but after putting it in, and looking at pics of my old plastic dash, I can't believe the difference it makes!
This car is not for the shy! EVERY TIME I go somewhere, I experience at least one or two fans! Have fun with the car! My brother lives in Vegas. I'm actually passing by Vegas next week on my way to Utah for some skiing. Maybe we can hook up sometime. PM me if you have any questions.
By the way, post some pics.

Last edited by pn229; 03-19-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:39 PM
gixxerbill
Race Director

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

You need to rename the title way to gay sounding unless your a chick.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:42 PM
pn229
Intermediate

That was the point..trying to be tongue and cheek...like Chris Mathew from Hardball.

Originally Posted by gixxerbill
You need to rename the title way to gay sounding unless your a chick.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

that would be "tongue-in-cheek" ...

(and, congrats on your new C7 !)
Old 03-19-2014, 11:50 PM
vincent_esq
Racer

Originally Posted by pn229
Thanks for the warm welcome Vincent. I was trying to be tongue and cheek on the thread. Loving this car already. I see you practice law in Bakerfield. I used to commute up there daily from Al Hambra for work. Hated the summer months and the CHP on the 5. Got 6 tickets in 8 months. What does your brother do in Vegas?
LOL, It was a bit gay sounding.
My brother is physician there. He has a practice on Charleston. You need to get a the Valentine One. Tickets these days are EXPENSIVE!
We go to Vegas a couple times a year. One of these days that I am in Vegas with my wife and C7, let's meet up. It would be cool to have 2 AW C7 driving on the strip!
Old 03-19-2014, 11:51 PM
pn229
Intermediate

Gary..you must excuse me...English is my second language. Still excited after getting my baby home.

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6

Old 03-19-2014, 11:53 PM
pn229
Intermediate

Vincent..sounds great. People would be shocked there are two asian dudes with Vettes. Is your brother a gp?

Originally Posted by vincent_esq
LOL, It was a bit gay sounding.
My brother is physician there. He has a practice on Charleston. You need to get a the Valentine One. Tickets these days are EXPENSIVE!
We go to Vegas a couple times a year. One of these days that I am in Vegas with my wife and C7, let's meet up. It would be cool to have 2 AW C7 driving on the strip!
Old 03-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

no problem at all !
Old 03-20-2014, 12:10 AM
george vee
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,069 Likes on 532 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:01 AM
C7pimp
Drifting

Received 768 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6

Ya, but he wants tongue in his cheeks by the sounds of the thread title. What a fairy.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:40 AM
vincent_esq
Racer

Vincent..sounds great. People would be shocked there are two asian dudes with Vettes. Is your brother a gp?
My brother is internal medicine.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:42 AM
pn229
Intermediate

C7 pimp....take it as you may...however please reread the post. I was playing on the words of liberal pundit Chris Mathews " thrill up my legs" analysis during the Obama speech,as well as Michelle Obama's "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" speech. No pixie dust nor fairy tale here. Then again..what is wrong with being gay anyways? I am happily married to my wife and have gay friends. I am also a conservative...but I respect the life choice of others...so should you.

QUOTE=C7pimp;1586449591]Ya, but he wants tongue in his cheeks by the sounds of the thread title. What a fairy.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2014, 01:44 AM
pn229
Intermediate

Vincent,

Could you provide his office adress? My mother in law is looking for a physician who is Asian. She feels more comfortable discussing her medical history with them.

UOTE=vincent_esq;1586449688]My brother is internal medicine.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2014, 01:57 AM
vincent_esq
Racer

Vincent,

Could you provide his office adress? My mother in law is looking for a physician who is Asian. She feels more comfortable discussing her medical history with them.

UOTE=vincent_esq;1586449688]My brother is internal medicine.
[/QUOTE]

Pm sent.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:59 AM
C7pimp
Drifting

Received 768 Likes on 245 Posts

C7 pimp....take it as you may...however please reread the post. I was playing on the words of liberal pundit Chris Mathews " thrill up my legs" analysis during the Obama speech,as well as Michelle Obama's "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" speech. No pixie dust nor fairy tale here. Then again..what is wrong with being gay anyways? I am happily married to my wife and have gay friends. I am also a conservative...but I respect the life choice of others...so should you.

Relax, I was joking.

Get notified of new replies

To Tommy from MacMulkin gave me thrills up my legs.

Old 03-20-2014, 06:28 AM
nh_mark
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats on the car and I hope you have many miles of enjoyment!

I am lucky enough to live in NH so I bought my car from Tommy and after meeting him I have to say that I don't remember ever feeling that way with him

I'm just kidding...I got the joke.

Enjoy the car and welcome to the club

-Mark
Old 03-20-2014, 06:39 AM
orlanderlv
Intermediate

I don't get it. Is "Tommy" giving out discounts for reviews? I've never seen a car forum with so many blatant and fake reviews, endorsements and announcements in my life.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:53 AM
nh_mark
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by orlanderlv
I don't get it. Is "Tommy" giving out discounts for reviews? I've never seen a car forum with so many blatant and fake reviews, endorsements and announcements in my life.
?? I don't understand...I just picked up my car this past weekend from them and the entire process was flawless.

Tommy and his team are stand-up people. There was no pressure to buy anything extra and there were no extra charges. Car was delivered on time and they worked with me on a couple of "non-standard" delivery requests that I had.

Really was a great buying experience and I will be returning there in the future for sure without question.

Sorry if you had a bad experience but please don't insinuate that people who have had a good experience are being paid to endorse MacMulkin or are lying in some way.

-Mark

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tommy from MacMulkin gave me thrills up my legs.