Sponsored by:

I got Chadwick'ed

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Z06pete
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default I got Chadwick'ed

Awhile back I posted on the forum I was looking for a professional detailer to do my Z' because of combat related wounds I was unable to it myself.

Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play answered my post and offered to accomplish what I could not.

So on Wednesday 4-16-14 I drove to Palm Beach Gardens to meet with Neil and have him work his detail magic on my Z'

First let me say Neil is a car guy like you and me and fun to hang around with. He's been in the detailing business many years and knows how to do what needs to be done. He's meticulous and wants it perfect just like his own car.

Now if your like me you probably have maybe 10 or 12 different products to do you Corvette well you can stop buying all those different products now because Chadwick's Triple Play will do it all.

So give it a try check out Neil and his web site see what you think.

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Photo's to follow

Last edited by Z06pete; 04-17-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:06 AM
MeanDean43
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Link doesn't work.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Z06pete
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MeanDean43
Link doesn't work.
Fixed Thanks
Old 04-17-2014, 11:37 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15
Default A Great Day Detailing Pete's ZO6

Originally Posted by Z06pete
Awhile back I posted on the forum I was looking for a professional detailer to do my Z' because of combat related wounds I was unable to it myself.

Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play answered my post and offered to accomplish what I could not.

So on Wednesday 4-16-14 I drove to Palm Beach Gardens to meet with Neil and have him work his detail magic on my Z'

First let me say Neil is a car guy like you and me and fun to hang around with. He's been in the detailing business many years and knows how to do what needs to be done. He's meticulous and wants it perfect just like his own car.

Now if your like me you probably have maybe 10 or 12 different products to do you Corvette well you can stop buying all those different products now because Chadwick's Triple Play will do it all.

So give it a try check out Neil and his web site see what you think.

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Photo's to follow
It's my pleasure to help out a hero like Pete who has served our country and defended it's freedom....Thanks Pete for all you did/do for our countryName:  IMG_5812.jpeg
Views: 521
Size:  146.0 KB

Name:  IMG_5832.jpeg
Views: 520
Size:  205.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5752.jpeg
Views: 522
Size:  125.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5742_2.jpeg
Views: 528
Size:  151.7 KB
Old 04-17-2014, 11:53 AM
fredl11
Safety Car

Received 69 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Just placed

my order for my soon to be built Cyber Gray C7
Old 04-17-2014, 12:07 PM
millpond
Melting Slicks

Received 379 Likes on 197 Posts

Neil, looking at the videos on your site I don't see any mention of using a buffer like you are doing in these photos. What's up?
Old 04-17-2014, 01:13 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by millpond
Neil, looking at the videos on your site I don't see any mention of using a buffer like you are doing in these photos. What's up?
You are correct!!....Triple Play will give you a better than showroom shine without a buffer..In Pete's case his ZO6 is 7 years old...Corvette's in general don't have the slickest/smoothest paint...I know from how many I have worked on and how many I've owned...I wanted to do something a little special for him and did some paint correction to bring out a smoother texture and crystal clear hue....I have developed a 3 step correction system that I will be rolling out by the end of summer and use it any chance I can get to insure it's dialed in and ready to take on anything on the market.....Thanks so much for your post..."Chadwick" your Vette....All the best, Neil
Old 04-17-2014, 01:37 PM
mpuzach
Race Director

Received 1,190 Likes on 594 Posts

It's nice to see a C6 Z06 with 427 badging on the hood. That's the way they should have come from the factory.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:41 PM
millpond
Melting Slicks

Received 379 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
You are correct!!....Triple Play will give you a better than showroom shine without a buffer..In Pete's case his ZO6 is 7 years old...Corvette's in general don't have the slickest/smoothest paint...I know from how many I have worked on and how many I've owned...I wanted to do something a little special for him and did some paint correction to bring out a smoother texture and crystal clear hue....I have developed a 3 step correction system that I will be rolling out by the end of summer and use it any chance I can get to insure it's dialed in and ready to take on anything on the market.....Thanks so much for your post..."Chadwick" your Vette....All the best, Neil
Thanks for the info Neil. I will order your Triple Play to use on my Caddy, and hopefully the paint on my C7 will be smooth enough to use it when I get it home in June.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great Neil and so nice of you to do. I will be ordering soon. Wishing you many years of success being a forum vendor.

Get notified of new replies

To I got Chadwick'ed

Quick Reply: I got Chadwick'ed