I'm going to put a deposit down on a ZO6 with ZO7 option, but I'm guessing with the backlog I may not get one until 2016
Plus I'm NOT going to pay over MSRP so I will wait it out.
In addition, I really want different colors for my ZO6 then what I see them offering at the moment. So far, I'm really not head over heals with any of the colors, although I do like the blue.
I also don't want to buy the 1st model year. I'm guessing the 2016 will have a few more upgrades and maybe a few ponies more.
I really don't want to wait up to 24 month to get into a C7.
I'm thinking about getting a C7/Z51 and adding a Supercharger, approx a $7k increase in price (stock HP won't cut it for me).
Any idea how much money I would lose when I go to sell my C7?
P.S. My other option was to buy a used Z06 and hopefully lessen the depreciation factor. But I really want the C7