Received 102 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Originally Posted by Ahmed_otb
once my c7 arrives I'll be needing this a lot of sand storms here
Old 06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
ATC
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

I've used one on my C6 since '08, and it's fantastic for trips. You can even "clean" it in a hotel sink, and it's ready in the morning.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:53 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,751 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Don, can you verify for us that have ordered that these went out today?
Old 06-19-2014, 08:27 PM
RPI Designs
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Don, can you verify for us that have ordered that these went out today?
Hey
Not sure if Don saw this, but if you have any questions please give him a call. He loves to talk on the phone
Thanks
Josh
Old 06-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 907 Likes on 473 Posts
Tech Contributor

Received and mounted today- josh you have an email

https://www.corvetteforum.com/c7-gen...ll-review.html

Last edited by Glen e; 06-19-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
garye
Melting Slicks

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '21

Originally Posted by RPI Designs
Installation Instructions:

Tools Required: Short handle Philips screwdriver; #15 Torx head screwdriver; socket wrench; 7mm socket

SPECIAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Front License Plate Installation– A front license plate may be installed over the mask without causing harm to the mask. The small holes made by the mounting screws will not cause
the fabric to “run”. Thumbscrews may be used to make the removal of the license plate more convenient.

CLEANING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• The mask can be cleaned by rinsing in water to remove any dirt or debris then squeezing the water out and let air-dry. Wash (by hand) only as necessary. Use a concentrated soap solution
on areas of the mask that may be particularly dirty.

• Always ensure areas covered by the mask are clean and free of sand and grit before installing the mask.

• For the best life do not leave the mask on the car while parked in the sun for extended periods.

• Avoid obstacles and low clearance areas in the roadway that may come in contact with the bottom of the car causing the mask to snag and the material to tear.

Step #1
Clean the bumper and surfaces under the car and the fender wells thoroughly (tar and grease remover
is recommended).

Step #2
Turn the front wheels to gain easier access to the fender liner mounting screws that you will be
replacing.

Step #3
Locate the mounting screws at the edge of the bumper inside the fender liner and remove them. Replace
each one as you go with the supplied snap-head screw studs. Repeat this step on the other side of the
car.

Step #4
Begin the installation by fastening the snaps on one end of the mask to the screws just installed
on the edge of the bumper.

Step #5
Stretch the mask across the front of the bumper and attach to the other side of the car.
Note: the tension in the mask is normal and important to the overall performance of the product.

Step #6
Pull the bottom edge of the mask down under the bumper, noting the position of the snaps on the
bottom edge of the mask. Replace the screws on the bottom of the bumper that best align with the
snaps on the mask with a snap head screw stud. Fasten the snaps on bottom of the mask to the
screws just installed on the bottom of the bumper.

Step #7
Locate and slightly loosen the screw holding the corner of the air dam on each side of the car allowing the
bottom edge of the mask to go between the bumper and the air dam. Note: This step is optional but
recommended for best fit.

Step #8 & #9
Open the hood and remove the plastic covering at each corner to expose the corner edge
of the body frame just inside the hood opening. [This piece is held in place with friction clips
and is easily removed by prying it loose with your hand]. Repeat this step for the other corner
of the mask. Holding the top of the mask pull it up to the hood opening and secure each
corner of the mask to the body frame
You need to provide pics or video (preferred) on how to install the bra. Instructions sent with the bra are too dark to see. Numbers 7-8-9 are not clear. Without an instruction video or pictures of attach points many will be in the same boat I’m in half on and half off. Not worth the money without clear instructions. Poor design worse instructions. Friction clips, what friction clips. If someone has installed this correctly and can post some pics of 7-8 and 9 I would be very grateful. I hate to send it back but without being able to get it attached but I may have to.

Last edited by garye; 06-20-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:41 PM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by garye
You need to provide pics or video (preferred) on how to install the bra. Instructions sent with the bra are too dark to see. Numbers 7-8-9 are not clear. Without an instruction video or pictures of attach points many will be in the same boat I’m in half on and half off. Not worth the money without clear instructions. Poor design worse instructions. Friction clips, what friction clips. If someone has installed this correctly and can post some pics of 7-8 and 9 I would be very grateful. I hate to send it back but without being able to get it attached but I may have to.
I'll see if I can get you photos. It's pretty simple to do, I think a picture or two will make it clear
Old 06-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Tech Contributor

I'll see if I can get you photos. It's pretty simple to do, I think a picture or two will make it clear

Done in my post above
Old 06-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Don/Josh-I had issues with the screws for the underneath side being too short. I went to my local hardware store to get 2 snap & screws. My screws didn't work because of my front splitter (I presume).

I thought Glen discussed this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Can you talk to the manufacturer and get us 2 longer screws from the front end?
Old 06-24-2014, 12:39 AM
garye
Melting Slicks

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '21

Thanks but I put hooks on the loops then hooked it to a body part, that was a lot easier. You need longer screws in front, mine barely caught. I figure they will fall off eventually. Didn’t you R&D boys check that out?

Last edited by garye; 06-24-2014 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Glen e
Race Director

Tech Contributor

I still have no idea why you need hooks...the loop fits right over the tab......looks like they did a fine job on "R&D"

Old 06-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Guys, this was a very easy install. I'm not mechanically inclined at all and I was done in 20 minutes.

Glen has posted pictures above. Towards the front of the engine compartment, you'll see those two plastic piece along each side. Pull those two pieces off-that is where the top of your bra hooks on. There are two loops at the top of the bra-once you take off those plastic pieces, your bra will loop around that exposed piece!

Then, there are just three screws to remove inside each front fender well. You replace them with the screws provided. Then do the same underneath the car-there are two screws to take out and replace with other screws provided.

If you are having trouble, feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to help.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 06-24-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:04 PM
RPI Designs

Guys, this was a very easy install. I'm not mechanically inclined at all and I was done in 20 minutes.

Glen has posted pictures above. Towards the front of the engine compartment, you'll see those two plastic piece along each side. Pull those two pieces off-that is where the top of your bra hooks on. There are two loops at the top of the bra-once you take off those plastic pieces, your bra will loop around that exposed piece!

Then, there are just three screws to remove inside each front fender well. You replace them with the screws provided. Then do the same underneath the car-there are two screws to take out and replace with other screws provided.

If you are having trouble, feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to help.

Glad you like it! Any chance you can get a picture posted? We'd love to see that!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:20 PM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by RPIDON
C7 Corvette Stingray NoviStretch Front Bumper Mask

From the makers of the Original Stretch-to-Fit bras and mirror covers, NoviStretch Performance Protective Covers are available for your 2014-2015 C7 Corvette Stingray. Only available in color BLACK.

This C7 Corvette front bumper mask features:
*Synthetic Stretch Mesh Fabric
*Heavy Duty Elastic Trim
*All Black "Hidden" Hardware
*Snap and Strap Installation
*Patent Pending Design
*100% Manufactured in USA
*12 Month Limited Warranty

This C7 Corvette Stretch Mask is a great solution for those Corvette owners that do not want to drill into their brand new Stingray. This mask is a very easy installation and can be removed without any permanent modifications to your car. Once installed you can quickly remove the NoviStretch mask and store it in your Corvette's glove box. Once installed, you can put on and take off in a matter of minutes.

Please note, these are currently in production and will ship out on June 16, 2014. We are starting to take preorders and they will ship as soon as they can. Get your order in ASAP because the bugs are waiting for you!!

Item # FBM750V Price $159.00 Use Coupon Code RPIDON on line or by phone when ordering and receive 10% off the listed price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=4854

Old 06-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Guys,

I just completed an 800 mile/6 hour (each way) trip from Kansas City to Champagne, IL for Bloomington Gold with the bra on my car.

I worked perfectly! And it was so easy to clean up too. All I did was wipe it off with my hand and the bra was clean.

It's a very easy install and the simplest take on/take off I've ever experienced! If you do some traveling with your car, I recommend this bra.

Here is my C7 with my friend's ZR1 before we left for the trip. You'll notice that I did not pull the corner down. I noticed this after I took the picture and pulled them down. I have the Lashway Motorsports carbon fiber front splitter-it worked over that with no problem at all.

Old 07-01-2014, 01:54 PM
RPI Designs

Guys,

I just completed an 800 mile/6 hour (each way) trip from Kansas City to Champagne, IL for Bloomington Gold with the bra on my car.

I worked perfectly! And it was so easy to clean up too. All I did was wipe it off with my hand and the bra was clean.

It's a very easy install and the simplest take on/take off I've ever experienced! If you do some traveling with your car, I recommend this bra.

Here is my C7 with my friend's ZR1 before we left for the trip. You'll notice that I did not pull the corner down. I noticed this after I took the picture and pulled them down. I have the Lashway Motorsports carbon fiber front splitter-it worked over that with no problem at all.

Great looking C7 and ZR1! Thanks for sharing your experience

4000+ C5/C6/C7 Parts & accessories - Forum members get 10% off with SS2007 coupon at checkout

Like us on www.facebook.com/rpidesigns and you might win $100.

Our brand new C7 Corvette Z06 Style Side Skirts come painted in Carbon Flash Metallic, see them here!

email: rpi.designs.customerservice@gmail.com Web: www.rpidesigns.com
Old 07-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Tech Contributor

You still need to supply two one inch cap screws for those of us with splitters.....

Get notified of new replies

To New From RPI Designs!! C7 Corvette NoviStretch Front Bumper Mask

Old 07-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

^^^^ This.....
Old 07-21-2014, 09:29 AM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by Glen e
You still need to supply two one inch cap screws for those of us with splitters.....
We are on that!
Old 08-03-2014, 08:13 AM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by RPIDON
C7 Corvette Stingray NoviStretch Front Bumper Mask

From the makers of the Original Stretch-to-Fit bras and mirror covers, NoviStretch Performance Protective Covers are available for your 2014-2015 C7 Corvette Stingray. Only available in color BLACK.

This C7 Corvette front bumper mask features:
*Synthetic Stretch Mesh Fabric
*Heavy Duty Elastic Trim
*All Black "Hidden" Hardware
*Snap and Strap Installation
*Patent Pending Design
*100% Manufactured in USA
*12 Month Limited Warranty

This C7 Corvette Stretch Mask is a great solution for those Corvette owners that do not want to drill into their brand new Stingray. This mask is a very easy installation and can be removed without any permanent modifications to your car. Once installed you can quickly remove the NoviStretch mask and store it in your Corvette's glove box. Once installed, you can put on and take off in a matter of minutes.

Please note, these are currently in production and will ship out on June 16, 2014. We are starting to take preorders and they will ship as soon as they can. Get your order in ASAP because the bugs are waiting for you!!

Item # FBM750V Price $159.00 Use Coupon Code RPIDON on line or by phone when ordering and receive 10% off the listed price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=4854

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New From RPI Designs!! C7 Corvette NoviStretch Front Bumper Mask