Sponsored by:

0-60 timer working?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Achmed
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
Default 0-60 timer working?

I tried using my 0-60 timer in the performance menu yesterday. It read "accelerate to start" but even though I punched it several times from a dead stop to over 60 mph it never gave me a time, the screen stayed at zero.

Does anyone know how to get this working?
Old 06-17-2014, 04:49 PM
time2run
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Achmed
I tried using my 0-60 timer in the performance menu yesterday. It read "accelerate to start" but even though I punched it several times from a dead stop to over 60 mph it never gave me a time, the screen stayed at zero.

Does anyone know how to get this working?
If this is the first time you've used the timer, once it's on the display use the right arrow and it'll bring up the option to reset the timer. I do this before every run. Once reset it should function properly.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:57 AM
thedofuss
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with other poster. also, on the screen where you reset your acceleration timer you should see an option for setting the starting and finishing speeds. make sure the starting is set to zero--an option to change this to other numbers should come up. also, you will have to reset and/or set the start time to zero before each run. what time2run should have mentioned is that the screen you are first looking for is under the "performance" options--on one of the basic screens on the DIC. you should see it start off with an large "i" (for information) then the next item is performance. click that, THEN right click to get into the timer screen.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:10 AM
C7Joy
Race Director

Received 176 Likes on 157 Posts

Some good tips on a feature I have now played with, but will!

Get notified of new replies

To 0-60 timer working?

Quick Reply: 0-60 timer working?