Sponsored by:

Paperwork signed and delivered 2015

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 09:59 PM
walky35
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paperwork signed and delivered 2015

Well I finally did it. Me and my fiancée have recently graduated college and both have landed jobs (me pharmaceutical industry and her Nursing). Over the last few months we tossed around the idea and waited to see what our budgets are. Im happy to announce that we will be ordering a 2015 A8 1lt laguna blue non Z51. This will be our first "big" purchase so it has left me a little nervous especially being as I don't know the official numbers on what it will cost and no idea what they will give me for my trade (2010 Camaro 2SS) but being as its with Les Standford and the deposit is 100% refundable I will have time to nail down the details later and wanted to get on the list. As long as my final price is near the 55k mark (I have employee discount from grandfather) I will not be backing out. SO long story short hopefully they don't jack the prices to much and ill be blessed with joing the C8 family near nov.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Melor
Intermediate

Originally Posted by walky35
Well I finally did it. Me and my fiancée have recently graduated college and both have landed jobs (me pharmaceutical industry and her Nursing). Over the last few months we tossed around the idea and waited to see what our budgets are. Im happy to announce that we will be ordering a 2015 A8 1lt laguna blue non Z51. This will be our first "big" purchase so it has left me a little nervous especially being as I don't know the official numbers on what it will cost and no idea what they will give me for my trade (2010 Camaro 2SS) but being as its with Les Standford and the deposit is 100% refundable I will have time to nail down the details later and wanted to get on the list. As long as my final price is near the 55k mark (I have employee discount from grandfather) I will not be backing out. SO long story short hopefully they don't jack the prices to much and ill be blessed with joing the C8 family near nov.
Just sold two cars. Best no haggle offer on the sale of the cars was from Carmax. Go there and they will appraise your car and give you a written offer that is good for 10 days. Use that offer to negotiate the sale of your car to the dealership. If they won't match it, turn it in to Carmax. Your best price is likely to come from selling private party but not as easy or as fast as a trip to Carmax. Only gotcha with Carmax is they will give you a bank draft that will take a few days to clear.

Paul
Old 07-03-2014, 10:06 PM
C8gman
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 40 Posts

Congats!!!

You will love your C7 !!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:16 PM
walky35
Advanced

Originally Posted by Melor
Just sold two cars. Best no haggle offer on the sale of the cars was from Carmax. Go there and they will appraise your car and give you a written offer that is good for 10 days. Use that offer to negotiate the sale of your car to the dealership. If they won't match it, turn it in to Carmax. Your best price is likely to come from selling private party but not as easy or as fast as a trip to Carmax. Only gotcha with Carmax is they will give you a bank draft that will take a few days to clear.

Paul
Thank you for the advice. I had forgotten about that and will deff use that to my advantage. Being as I have till nov I might try to sell priv. Deff appreciate the advice
Old 07-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Melor
Intermediate

Originally Posted by walky35
Thank you for the advice. I had forgotten about that and will deff use that to my advantage. Being as I have till nov I might try to sell priv. Deff appreciate the advice
When you are ready to sell, whether you sell to dealer or private party a quick trip to Carmax will give you an idea of what to try and better.

Good luck!

Paul
Old 07-05-2014, 01:06 AM
VETJAZZ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 206 Likes on 146 Posts

Congrats! You picked the right color.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Along4theRide
CF Old Timer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16

Congrats! Thinking about Laguna Blue for my 2015. I think it's totally the way to go!

Get notified of new replies

To Paperwork signed and delivered 2015

Quick Reply: Paperwork signed and delivered 2015