C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now accepting GM Employee & GM Supplier Pricing on ALL 2014 Corvettes in stock!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Now accepting GM Employee & GM Supplier Pricing on ALL 2014 Corvettes in stock!

And great new discounts for those who don't qualify for either of those programs!

Starting now we are going to accept GM Employee or GM Supplier Pricing to qualified buyers on ALL in stock 2014 Corvettes! All coupes, all convertibles, all models (Z51 or not) will qualify if you have a valid certificate and pick a 2014 Corvette IN STOCK!

For those who don't qualify, here's are new discounts. All 2014 Corvette Convertibles in stock get $5,000 off MSRP. All in stock non-Z51 Corvette Coupes get $3,000 off MSRP. All in stock Z51 Corvette Coupes get $2,000 off MSRP.

I have not yet updated our website yet so the forum members will be the first to know about this new pricing. To see all of our available in stock inventory, go to:

http://www.kerbeck.com/kerbeck/kerbe...ette_inventory

I'll be on the computer the rest of the night trying to update the site, but you can call 609-344-2100 and ask for Corvette Sales for more details. Or, you can send and email to Dave@Kerbeck.com and I'll try to get back to you tonight.

Dave
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Last edited by Dave@Ciocca; 07-14-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:11 PM
fizzman
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would have been awesome if the discounts were on the 2015 models!

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
And great new discounts for those who don't qualify for either of those programs!

Starting now we are going to accept GM Employee or GM Supplier Pricing to qualified buyers on ALL in stock 2014 Corvettes! All coupes, all convertibles, all models (Z51 or not) will qualify if you have a valid certificate and pick a 2014 Corvette IN STOCK!

For those who don't qualify, here's are new discounts. All 2014 Corvette Convertibles in stock get $5,000 off MSRP. All in stock non-Z51 Corvette Coupes get $3,000 off MSRP. All in stock Z51 Corvette Coupes get $2,000 off MSRP.

I have not yet updated our website yet so the forum members will be the first to know about this new pricing. To see all of our available in stock inventory, go to:

http://www.kerbeck.com/kerbeck/kerbe...ette_inventory

I'll be on the computer the rest of the night trying to update the site, but you can call 609-344-2100 and ask for Corvette Sales for more details. Or, you can send and email to Dave@Kerbeck.com and I'll try to get back to you tonight.

Dave
Old 07-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Carnut12
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by fizzman
Patience, they are not far off, if you can hold off until Winter or just prior you will get your wish.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:20 PM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

And I wonder how much more the 2015 will cost? A 2014 could be a sweet deal.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:21 PM
kmil579
Instructor

Originally Posted by Carnut12
Patience, they are not far off, if you can hold off until Winter or just prior you will get your wish.
Exactly, supply is definitely going to catch up with demand very quickly. Just sit back and be patient.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:05 PM
OldJedi
Drifting

Received 614 Likes on 336 Posts

Just an idea, check with dealers in cities where there are GM plants. Most dealers located near GM plants give GM supplier and employee discounts because their customer base is primarily GM employees. Most are not really big dealers but they do support their GM employee customer base.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:58 AM
jluke
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't understand the ethics of our forum anymore. This post is to alert all who may be interested that Kerbeck is now doing some discounts and what they entail.
Some think it is just fine to tell everyone to go to another dealer.
Well fellow forum members, I think if you want to advise patronage of a certain dealer then start your own thread.
Just my 2 cents from someone who has been here almost fifteen years.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Dave@Ciocca

Originally Posted by jluke
I don't understand the ethics of our forum anymore. This post is to alert all who may be interested that Kerbeck is now doing some discounts and what they entail.
Well fellow forum members, I think if you want to advise patronage of a certain dealer then start your own thread.
Thanks John, but I'm not worried about. For some people, it's worth waiting to save some money and that works for them.

However, since making this post, my Inbox and Voicemail are filled with people who want to enjoy this driving season and are taking advantage of the new pricing. Some people just don't want to wait till the dead of winter to get their new car and that works for them as well!

Dave
Old 07-15-2014, 11:31 AM
fizzman
Racer

As members of this forum, I feel that if we can provide context and insight into vendor posts, we should. In the case of Kerbeck, it's great that finally supplier pricing is being accepted on REMAINING 2014s but with the 2015s coming shortly, is it really a good deal? Forum members here who actively participate in posting and commenting are providing context. By itself, the post is a great deal for folks who are looking to purchase 2014 models. In context of upcoming new 2015 models and the fact that there are already dealers that support supplier pricing on the new model cars and should be encouraged by forum members to keep doing it, it is fair to call it out. I don't see the ethics issue here.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:32 AM
jim2527
Race Director

Received 633 Likes on 426 Posts

I agree but Dave@Kerbeck should have posted in the C7 dealer inventory sub forum.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:20 PM
live2drive
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
Thanks John, but I'm not worried about. For some people, it's worth waiting to save some money and that works for them.

However, since making this post, my Inbox and Voicemail are filled with people who want to enjoy this driving season and are taking advantage of the new pricing. Some people just don't want to wait till the dead of winter to get their new car and that works for them as well!

Dave

I am trying to wait for the 2015s as well, but you have quite a few on your list that are very tempting. Thanks for the update!
Old 07-20-2014, 09:37 AM
landsteam
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 36 Posts

Does Kerbeck accept the credit union member pricing?
Old 07-20-2014, 09:47 AM
BradSW
Team Owner

Location: From San Diego to Bentonville, AR.....WTF was I thinking?!? Oh yeah, that free state thingy!
Received 60 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

Originally Posted by landsteam
Old 07-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Dave@Ciocca

Originally Posted by landsteam
Yes, provided you have a valid voucher and the rewired proof of membership.

Dave
Old 07-20-2014, 03:13 PM
jschindler
Team Owner

Received 341 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by jim2527
I agree but Dave@Kerbeck should have posted in the C7 dealer inventory sub forum.
That does not make it right to suggest other dealers in his post. Dave is too much of a gentleman to say anything negative, which I respect about him.
Old 07-20-2014, 03:24 PM
walky35
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang wish you had a base model Auto coupe.

Get notified of new replies

To Now accepting GM Employee & GM Supplier Pricing on ALL 2014 Corvettes in stock!

Quick Reply: Now accepting GM Employee & GM Supplier Pricing on ALL 2014 Corvettes in stock!