Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Bluestripe67
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,465 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020

Default Mixing interior colors

The C-7 could not be any more beautiful, except for the mixing of interior colors. Why can't they, Chevy/Corvette, make the interior look stunning like many of there high end makers do. If you order Kalahara, everything fabric wise should be that color. Red, not just the seats and the lower door panel section. It reminds me of someone piecing together an interior from a wrecked car. If I order a 2017, the interior will be black unless they make changes.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:10 PM
FEEDMESLURPIES
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not a fan of _most_ of the interiors and this is a lot of the reason why. I might have been swayed to a different color had they offered an "all-this-color" selection as opposed to all the two-tone stuff. I'd love to see a brownstone in person though, that might have been the one to have had I taken the chance and gone suede.

I went jet black 3LT.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:11 PM
John Ulrich
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 270 Likes on 199 Posts

It's cheaper to make a part in one color black.....instead of having that part in 5 colors to inventory and have to have available as a replacement part.

That's why I went Brownstone. I even had John Caravaggio stitch a wheel and horn pad for me out of my hate of black steering wheels with colored interiors.

Last edited by John Ulrich; 07-24-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:14 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

I wish they would bring back the white interior. There is nothing more pretty then the 1967 Blue exterior with white interior Corvette. I own a 2013 Camaro and have the Beige interior with a Crystal Red exterior and that looks great. I just wish they had more options for interior colors. The blue for the Z06 should be interesting, but if it fall into GM's way the blue with look like black....

Get notified of new replies

To Mixing interior colors

Quick Reply: Mixing interior colors