C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Laguna Blue or Torch Red?
Laguna Blue
58.79%
Torch Red
41.21%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Poll - 24 Hours to decide Torch Red or Laguna Blue

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 10:51 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
My choice would be Laguna Blue. TR is such a common color that the blue really stands out.
I saw more blue cars than red today, but I counted only blue cars as they skip the cracks in the street.

This poll proves one thing. More of the people that prefer Laguna blue voted than the larger population of people that prefer Torch red.

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 09-23-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Zajac
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Red or Blue

For me, red stands out at a car show and you really notice it. But that does not necessarily mean you want to see that show car red in your face everyday.

However, if you are thinking about a stinger stripe or a full body stripe, there is no better combination than Laguna Blue and silver stripes. There is no stripe color on a Torch Red C7 that even comes close to blue/silver combo.
Attached Images   
Old 09-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Firebirdone
Heel & Toe

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I will be making this exact same decision June of 2015.
LOVE the blue, but I keep coming back to the red.
IMHO: Laguna Blue with a black/camel interior advertises majestic, mature and regal.
RED with black/OR black and red interior is loud, in your face, "look at me", and I WILL leave you in the dust.
What kind of personality do you have? Match it to the car...
Old 09-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Firebirdone
Heel & Toe

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zajac
For me, red stands out at a car show and you really notice it. But that does not necessarily mean you want to see that show car red in your face everyday.

However, if you are thinking about a stinger stripe or a full body stripe, there is no better combination than Laguna Blue and silver stripes. There is no stripe color on a Torch Red C7 that even comes close to blue/silver combo.
NOW that IS a handsome combination!!!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:18 AM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

My last Corvette was a 2002 Electron Blue with Silver Stripes that we loved. My new C7 is Torch Red with Black Stripes that we even love more. Several C7 blues we saw had some serious orange peel on the car, yet the reds seem not have be as bad. This is an observation and based on now actual facts from what I and my wife have noticed. Could be I just saw a few bad peeled blues, but again just thought I would mention this.

IMHO the red C7 stands out and really emphasizes its lines, so its all up to you....good luck, regardless of your color choice the cars are great.
Old 09-24-2014, 11:39 AM
5821driver
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Go with the blue with black full hood stripe and black wheels and blk interior. Awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Poll - 24 Hours to decide Torch Red or Laguna Blue