C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BIG Discounts plus 1.99% for 60 - 72 Months!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default BIG Discounts plus 1.99% for 60 - 72 Months!

OVER 100 2015 CORVETTE STINGRAYS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE!

2014 Corvette Stingrays are for sale or lease to the ultimate retail consumer only. *1.99% Bank Financing to our most qualified customers with excellent credit on in stock, 2014 or 2015 Corvette Stingrays only. Term 60 to 72 months. Qualifications exist. Requires bank approval. Minimum amount financed $22,000. Currently, Kerbeck does not sell or lease cars in the states of MT, OR, NH or AK, sorry for any inconvenience. Kerbeck makes every effort to provide full and accurate information. However, because errors may occur, please contact us to verify options, prices and rebate/incentive information before purchasing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All new vehicle prices include the Destination Charge (freight cost). All prices exclude state taxes and fees, motor vehicle registration charges, and processing fees. All taxes and fees will be paid to the legally appropriate states. Prices may not be combined with any other past, present, or future offers or advertised promotions or specials. Prices valid through 10/18/14 and are available only by appointment scheduled through our Internet Sales Department. Transaction must be complete and car must be paid in full by close of business that day. Prior sales, inbound and ordered vehicles excluded from current price offers. Sale to Ultimate Retail Consumer only, one vehicle per customer. No sale or lease to auto dealers, dealer's agents, management, sales staff or employees of dealers, leasing companies, brokers, exporters, etc. No sale to any person or company appearing on the General Motors Export List or which has the same address as any person or company appearing on the General Motors Export List. To that same end, Kerbeck reserves the right, at any point during a transaction, to prevent sale to any person or company that may not be a permanent resident of the US, may live or work outside of the US, may conduct business or have any ownership in an entity which conducts business outside of the US, or may raise any red flags regarding the intended ultimate end user. If Kerbeck exercises its right after a deposit has been taken, the deposit will be returned and the deal will be cancelled and neither party shall have any further obligation to the other. Cars pictured are for illustration purposes only, wheels and color may not be the actual car listed as the example. Price includes all costs to be paid by the consumer except for taxes, tags, licensing, registration and documentary fee. Customer agrees that Kerbeck’s sole opinion as to these terms is final and binding. Please also note that although we do the very best we can to ensure that you receive full and accurate information on our website, it is always possible that typographical errors and inadvertent errors/omissions may occur and also that another customer may be interested in purchasing the quoted vehicle at any time, which we cannot predict or prevent. Therefore, we respectfully request that you contact us to confirm your appointment as well as the availability and details of the vehicle in which you are interested prior to your arrival.

Dave
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Last edited by Dave@Ciocca; 10-13-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:31 AM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

buyers market right now it seems
Old 10-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by dvandentop
buyers market right now it seems
Old 10-13-2014, 04:06 PM
BOBSZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 319 Likes on 205 Posts

I'd like that on my `15 Z06!

Old 10-13-2014, 04:47 PM
BGCZO6
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like great pricing to me. Back in 2010 my 3LT Grandsport with performance exhaust,wheel upgrade, AT, WAS $61,000
Old 10-13-2014, 06:48 PM
bigblock427
Le Mans Master

Received 1,346 Likes on 1,057 Posts

Very good prices.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:27 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Deals to be had, looks like dealers are starting to be more aggressive!

Originally Posted by BOBSZ06
I'd like that on my `15 Z06!

LOL - That's why I'm waiting for a 2016 Z06, I can hope for supplier pricing! Till then I'll stick with a Lowly Supercharged Z51
Old 10-14-2014, 08:40 AM
jluke
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Kerbeck gave me the best buying experience you could ever want. They are true professionals and know the Corvette inside and out.
I would never go to another dealer after dealing with Kerbeck.

Get notified of new replies

To BIG Discounts plus 1.99% for 60 - 72 Months!

Quick Reply: BIG Discounts plus 1.99% for 60 - 72 Months!