Sponsored by:

Borla ATAK axle back exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Hcjackson
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Borla ATAK axle back exhaust

I just purchased the Borla ATAK exhaust for my C7. i've owned C3, C5, C6 and also have a 2013 C6 427 which has a great sound with the factory performance exhaust system, but wanted more from my C7 over the factory performance exhaust. i've been a fan of Borla for years and had it on my 2005 C6 when I owned it and loved the sound. Anyone out there experienced the Borla ATAK on their C7? Would like to hear the comments.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Gozilla
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats. i have a 15 C7. I have been looking at that exact system. I have a Z06 on order and am considering it for that car. Please post how you like it.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:12 PM
David Borla
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Hcjackson
I just purchased the Borla ATAK exhaust for my C7. i've owned C3, C5, C6 and also have a 2013 C6 427 which has a great sound with the factory performance exhaust system, but wanted more from my C7 over the factory performance exhaust. i've been a fan of Borla for years and had it on my 2005 C6 when I owned it and loved the sound. Anyone out there experienced the Borla ATAK on their C7? Would like to hear the comments.

You're going to love our ATAK system. If you don't, please contact me right away at davidb@borla.com and we'll find a way to meet your expectations. I'm confident you'll be happy, especially if you've appreciated our stuff in the past.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:47 PM
ssidekickbp
Melting Slicks

Received 1,005 Likes on 328 Posts

David, do you guys have any clips of your headers and x-pipe system using the stock NPP catback? I'm curious as to how this sounds. Please let me know.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:36 PM
David Borla
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ssidekickbp
David, do you guys have any clips of your headers and x-pipe system using the stock NPP catback? I'm curious as to how this sounds. Please let me know.
We don't have this video at the moment but we're developing an exhaust specifically to pair with our headers which will be the perfect combination of power and sound. Will keep you posted.

Get notified of new replies

To Borla ATAK axle back exhaust

Quick Reply: Borla ATAK axle back exhaust