Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What a machine...

Old 10-25-2014, 01:48 AM
collinsmk
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default What a machine...

This is my third Vette: 1. 2005 C6 Z51, 2. 2012 GS, and 3. 2014 Z51 which is clearly the most sophisticated and purist sports car of them all. The Z51 package combined with the MSRC is amazing, the fit and finish is superb (for an American car), and the power and handling is phenomenal.

My only upgrades thus far are detailing; soapy claying, MX7 stripping, and three step Mothers waxing (black car). I also added lloyds mats (very nice option) and a Corsa XO pipe which in my opinion is one of the best "bang for the buck" mods you can do with the NPP exhaust...

Now a couple of observations I've gleaned from trial and error. Windows - full press = express up and down, light press and release = stops exactly where you want it to. Blinkers - full up or down = continuous blinking, light touch up or down = three blinks right or left. And the best advice I can give, read the forum for some excellent and valuable Vette info!

The reason I'm sharing my thoughts are to keep us focused... The Vette is a car, is it perfect? No; there are a few fit and finish issues, you have to slam the trunk to close it, the paint isn't perfect (but mine is pretty damned close for black), and cheap plastic abounds (even in the 3LT). However, the new Corvette is a great American sports car and I like it...

It's a beautiful, fast, well mannered, great handling, HECK of a thrilling sports car that entices men, freightens women and captivates children.., and I for one am exceedingly proud to own this fearsome American Beast!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What a machine...