Sponsored by:

Drivers side electronic seat issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 01:13 PM
footba4672
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Drivers side electronic seat issue

Does anyone know if there has been flash for the problem with the seat memory issue. I don't even have the memory set but yet my drivers seat on several instances will not move back from the position I have it when driving. I only use the button on the seat but I have heard that this relates to the seat memory issue. Of course there is no issue when the dealer looks at it and no codes so they are unable to do anything

Old 10-26-2014, 08:05 PM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by footba4672
Does anyone know if there has been flash for the problem with the seat memory issue. I don't even have the memory set but yet my drivers seat on several instances will not move back from the position I have it when driving. I only use the button on the seat but I have heard that this relates to the seat memory issue. Of course there is no issue when the dealer looks at it and no codes so they are unable to do anything

Yes, there has been a reflash available and I got mine over a month ago. Then program the seat from the Info screen. Make sure your easy exit doesn't go 100% to the end of the rails or it won't work. Go to the end and then back toward the front of the car about 1/4 inch.

Then when it's programmed, you can press the brake, don't depress the clutch and hit the accessory button and your seat will move into your preferred driving position. Search for seat memory problems and you'll find a ton of stuff.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Drivers side electronic seat issue