Sponsored by:

Kalahari Mats Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 04:54 PM
pkadams
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 29 Posts

Default Kalahari Mats Anyone?

I have a 2015 C7 AW Vert with Kalahari interior. I have been looking around for Kalahari mats and had heard through a couple of posts here that Lloyd might be “working on them”.

I was ordering some items from Cultrag Performance and I asked Patrick if he had heard anything about Kalahari Mats from Lloyd.

Being the helpful and responsive guy he always is, Patrick called Lloyd’s to determine the status of Kalahari Mats. The response Patrick got from Lloyd is that they are not working on making Kalahari Mats available and did not even have a sense that there may be a demand for them out there.

So my question is; am I the only one who wants Kalahari mats? I know there are a lot of Kalahari interiors out there.

Maybe if we can demonstrate there is an interest Lloyd may consider changing their status.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:07 PM
S/C 5.0
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in
Old 11-25-2014, 05:09 PM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,619 Likes on 6,625 Posts

Originally Posted by pkadams
I have a 2015 C7 AW Vert with Kalahari interior. I have been looking around for Kalahari mats and had heard through a couple of posts here that Lloyd might be “working on them”.

I was ordering some items from Cultrag Performance and I asked Patrick if he had heard anything about Kalahari Mats from Lloyd.

Being the helpful and responsive guy he always is, Patrick called Lloyd’s to determine the status of Kalahari Mats. The response Patrick got from Lloyd is that they are not working on making Kalahari Mats available and did not even have a sense that there may be a demand for them out there.
So my question is; am I the only one who wants Kalahari mats? I know there are a lot of Kalahari interiors out there.
Maybe if we can demonstrate there is an interest Lloyd may consider changing their status.
You must be a lot neater than I! For my daily driver these are my Lloyd's mats for my 3LT Kalahari!

Black Mats Fit Me!
Old 11-25-2014, 09:41 PM
bbrown450
Melting Slicks

Received 502 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryU
You must be a lot neater than I! For my daily driver these are my Lloyd's mats for my 3LT Kalahari!

Black Mats Fit Me!
great mids think alike ,,,exact sasme ones....I would be open to looking at the Kalahari product though
Old 11-26-2014, 11:39 AM
fredmills
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by pkadams

Lloyd's mats are available in many colors. 510 Palomino or 530 Saddle are very good matches. They will send you a sample.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:06 PM
TXBubba
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested in the Kalahari mats (including a cargo mat). I was actually surprised that the carpet was not a "tan" color in the cars with Kalahari interiors.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:06 PM
hypnotoad
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would like mats that are black but with edge trim in Kalahari. That is how the floor mats in my Jag are.

Get notified of new replies

To Kalahari Mats Anyone?

Quick Reply: Kalahari Mats Anyone?