Sponsored by:

Delayed exit horn sound

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 01:07 AM
chipsvette06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Delayed exit horn sound

Ok , so I went into the menu where you can have the lights and horn indicate that the doors are locked. Didn't like the horn beep so went back to the menu and selected only lights. Horn still beeps.
Have tried to change it twice and no luck. Probably doing something stupid Any thoughts? Thanks
Old 02-27-2015, 02:22 AM
NASTYC7
Drifting

Received 433 Likes on 239 Posts

No help to you.. But it's just one beep.. Ensures the car locked. I like it. because I walk away and hear it.. I'm done. Instead of looking for the lights to blink.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:52 AM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,619 Likes on 6,625 Posts

Originally Posted by NASTYC7
No help to you.. But it's just one beep.. Ensures the car locked. I like it. because I walk away and hear it.. I'm done. Instead of looking for the lights to blink.
I'm also no help but I like it as well! When I park at the mall etc and someone sees me leave and thinks perhaps I didn't lock the car, when they try and find it's locked they just use a brick to get to my radar detector etc! At least if they hear the beep they know they will have an issue and find someone elses car to rip off!!
I do recall initally it was not beeping and I had to set it to have that feature. But that was 1 1/2 years ago so don't recall what I did.

Get notified of new replies

To Delayed exit horn sound

Quick Reply: Delayed exit horn sound