Sponsored by:

Pre-Purchase help in NY

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 03:51 PM
stevesvette
Pro

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Pre-Purchase help in NY

I'm looking at a nice C7 Coupe in the NY metro and was wondering if any Vette "relatives" here on the forum would be willing to check it out for me.

Only need cosmetics and condition. Mechanicals should be good with warranty still in place. Mainly want to check paint, wheels, interior, bumpers/body covers. Also confirm all books, keys, covers, mats, nets, etc, are in place.

Car is in the NYC suburbs and is on a lift in the owners garage, so getting around and under should be easy.

Any help is most appreciated and will be rewarded with goodies, treats, whatever, that floats your boat.

Thanks!!! PM me or email with any help you can offer.

Steve
scshapATaolDOTcom
Old 03-02-2015, 10:15 PM
stevesvette
Pro

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by stevesvette
I'm looking at a nice C7 Coupe in the NY metro and was wondering if any Vette "relatives" here on the forum would be willing to check it out for me.

Only need cosmetics and condition. Mechanicals should be good with warranty still in place. Mainly want to check paint, wheels, interior, bumpers/body covers. Also confirm all books, keys, covers, mats, nets, etc, are in place.

Car is in the NYC suburbs and is on a lift in the owners garage, so getting around and under should be easy.

Any help is most appreciated and will be rewarded with goodies, treats, whatever, that floats your boat.

Thanks!!! PM me or email with any help you can offer.

Steve
scshapATaolDOTcom
Had a suggestion to narrow the geography of where the car is located. Good idea.

It is in the Scarsdale, NY area. Any members near there willing to help out, please get back to me. Thanks a bunch!

Quick Reply: Pre-Purchase help in NY