Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Competition seats..are yours hot?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:10 PM
rubyc6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Competition seats..are yours hot?

This sounds weird but we just got our 2015 Stingray and it has the competition seats in it. For some reason they are hot!! I've made sure the heated seats are not on. Maybe it's not the seats but something is producing heat. Heater is not on. Temp is set at 68 on both sides. What in the world is it??
Old 03-23-2015, 02:30 AM
jrainlay
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rubyc6
This sounds weird but we just got our 2015 Stingray and it has the competition seats in it. For some reason they are hot!! I've made sure the heated seats are not on. Maybe it's not the seats but something is producing heat. Heater is not on. Temp is set at 68 on both sides. What in the world is it??
Must be something wrong... We have competition seats and although they look very hot, they're not at all hot to the touch!
Old 03-23-2015, 03:29 AM
B747VET
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 861 Likes on 404 Posts

I would take it to the dealer immediately. The several comp seats I've driven in had no heat issues whatsoever. I would suspect your heated seats feature might be malfunctioning and/or might have an electrical short. Don't delay getting it in there first thing Monday. An electrical fire might kinda ruin your enjoyment of your new toy.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:01 AM
rubyc6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B747VET
I would take it to the dealer immediately. The several comp seats I've driven in had no heat issues whatsoever. I would suspect your heated seats feature might be malfunctioning and/or might have an electrical short. Don't delay getting it in there first thing Monday. An electrical fire might kinda ruin your enjoyment of your new toy.
Oh wow!! Thanks for your replies. I will get it in.

Get notified of new replies

To Competition seats..are yours hot?

Quick Reply: Competition seats..are yours hot?