Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pulled the trigger on Z51

Old 04-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Newman Boy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pulled the trigger on Z51

Local dealer found me an Artic white over black Z51 7M MRC with the painted black wheels (first choice), which was my second choice for color (Shark Gray) and interior (adrenaline red) but the must haves were met. It's a 2 LT with carbon hood, mirrors and spoiler. It has the red calipers and the Performance Data Recorder. It has the transparent roof which is growing on me. Had a used one in same color combination but automatic. Not ready to give up the heel/toe technique I finally mastered after realizing one easy thing. Makes me feel I live on the edge!!

I obsessed over this but finally figured I loved the test drive, am enamored with the technology, especially the performance management package with the 5 track settings and at 62 never know when I will take the dirt nap.

I am definitely going to the June driving school. See below link.

http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/page/page/5236308.htm

Probably will pick it up week after next as I still have my 2012 CTS-V coupe 6M until May11, 2015.

I haven't been this excited since I got George Clooney's fact tatooted over mine. Kate Upton won't stop emailing me. She doesn't want to accept being married to my first wife for 32 years means something. Plus, when I asked her to explain the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle to me she just sent more photos I am too principled to share.

My racing team is "Heisenberg Uncertainty Racing" wrenched by "Quantum Mechanics" with my driving name "Quark." My youngest daughter pressed orange letters to a black cotton knockoff of a flight suit which I wear to the driving school for those monikers. Sadly, only the owner of 10/10ths ( a chemist) understood the humor.

Hope the Easter bunny was good to very one. He/she (PC) didn't drop off any Peeps but my assistant left a pack of mystery ones on my chair this morning.

Life is good today,

Jim

Last edited by Newman Boy; 04-06-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: addition and misspelling

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pulled the trigger on Z51