Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon Fiber console and opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 06:42 PM
racezx9
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Carbon Fiber console and opportunity

I had bought a Autodynamic west Carbon fiber center console for my C7 Z06. I had received the part and had decided that I didn't quite like the full carbon look without the silver shift bezel (too dark) and there was an issue with the power outlet cover portion. So I decided to return it back to the vendor. I had the part wrapped in bubble wrap, and then paper all around it and a super sturdy double corrugated box. I shipped it through USPS and I didn't think to insure it, because the way it was wrapped. Long story short the USPS damaged the part (it looked like it was deliberate abuse on the package) and I had to pay for the part now. I asked for the center console to be returned to me since I had to pay for it. I have the part now the console looks very good actually everything is intact except the right corner edge was broken. there is a very small nick on the upper right corner of the console near the shift console. Anyhow, this may be a opportunity for someone that want to see if they use this Carbon Console. I had to forfeit the core charge and the pay for the new console so it cost me 525 plus shipping twice at 60 bucks that's $585 total. Name your price and pay for shipping and the part is yours. No core charge, but know what you are getting. I enclosed some pictures, I can send more if you are interested.

the edge here was broken from inside view

edge here was broken from the outside

Old 05-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Kayir
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

pm sent

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber console and opportunity