Sponsored by:

Watch out for Bailys Hyperformance in Ft. Worth, TX

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 11:36 AM
Outlawc4
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Watch out for Bailys Hyperformance in Ft. Worth, TX

Boy I got ****ed. People watch out for baileys performance. I took my. 68 chevelle in with fresh motor and trans in to have them swap the 10qt oil pan. For a morosos wide pan. And bigger cam. Was quoted $500-600. To swap pan and cam. And would take 1-2 days. I wait almost 2 months for them to get me in. 3 weeks later. And a $1500 bill for same job. I was pissed. Chris dropped price to $1000. On the drive home from Bailey to my house in Saginaw. The throttle linkage fell off. Then won't restart due to ground cable just laying on battery. Get home. Notice. Cooling fans running all the time. Go to check them. Find fuel line loose leaking gas. Few days later come out to puddle under car
Also car diesels when You turn it off. Intake covered in coolant. And running hot. Chris tells me. Thermostat housing is diffrent metal the. Intake. So the expand at different times causing leaks Call baileys. They set me up a time a week later to tow it in.

Now 3 weeks later. I'm told. They put new housing on it. And the trans leak I didn't have. Would now cost me labor plus parts for a pan leak. I go pick it up. All the problems. Still there minus. New housing. Get home leaking fluid Coming out of bent trans line spraying fluid all under car and on exhuast. Great ****ing shop!!!!!
Old 07-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Outlawc4
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's the motor just a few weeks before dropping it of

Here's after driving it home the 2nd time. And only 3-4 miles from shop. Noticed car smoking when I got out

Bent lines leaking. But they wanted more money to fix a pan gasket. The. Tells me. Lines are not there fault. They didn't remove trans. Only the motor and radiator. SMH

Here the silicone covered motor after. There's silicone everywhere included exhaust gaskets

I can just image what their work on my supercharged vette would look like. Big block is the easiest thing to work on. And still can't get it right

Quick Reply: Watch out for Bailys Hyperformance in Ft. Worth, TX