C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

★NEW! Blockit Sound Deadener Products! - The Next Level Of Quiet !

Old 07-30-2015, 04:33 PM
TKO Performance
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 279 Likes on 222 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default ★NEW! Blockit Sound Deadener Products! - The Next Level Of Quiet !

Allow us to help create the perfect comfortable driving experience!
________________________________________ _________________

Blockit Quick & Quiet "Drop in" Pre cut mats
Reduce noise in SECONDS! (3 Piece Set)

Available In Coupe & Now Convertible

• Quiet down your Corvette interior in SECONDS!
• Pre - Cut & lays right over your factory carpet!
4 Infused Layers of REAL acoustical soundproofing materials
• Great for exhaust, tire /road noise and long trips
• UV protected top layer is durable & looks great
• Feel free to lay an aftermarket carpet on top!
• 3 Piece system!
• Helps keep your cargo or trunk area cooler!
• No Adhesive. All pieces are removable & reusable!
• All raw materials are from the USA!
• Made in the USA!
• Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations
• Patent Pending

Reduce interior noise in SECONDS by simply dropping in the pre cut BLOCKIT sound deadening mats right over your existing carpet!
This is NOT a thin one layer mat.
The BLOCKIT is a unique 4 infused layer combination of real acoustical soundproofing which measures 1" thick!
It absorbs and suppresses unpleasant sounds that leak into your C7s cabin.

It’s perfect for taking that annoying edge off tire / road noise & some aftermarket exhausts.
NO need to rip out your carpet & interior! The precision pre cut BLOCKIT Sound Deadening System lays right over your carpet!
Fits C7 & Z06. One large piece fits perfect in your cargo area. One piece goes behind each seat.

For the Coupe, rather then large sections removed, we have small precise cut outs for the cargo hoops.
These maximizes the amount of sound deadening material for noise reduction.

The durable UV protected top layer looks great and allows you to still use your cargo area. Feel free to place an aftermarket cargo mat on top!

On Sale 10% off
For Coupes: Click here to check it out and order:http://store.tkoperformance.com/20c7blsodesy.html

For Convertibles: Click here to check it out and order: http://store.tkoperformance.com/2020bldinsod.html

CHECK OUT some comments about the Blocit Quick & Quiet System

Originally Posted by djpatrick35
It definitely made a big difference for me. It took all of a minute to put in my car and did have a noticeable effect on the sound. Great product.

Originally Posted by thptrek
I installed the Blockit sound insulation mat and the behind the seat panels this weekend and I am very impressed. The mat just goes in the hatch area and the fit is excellent. I installed the two panels that go behind the seats behind the carpet. The carpet in that area is not tacked down so it is easy to do.
The mat looks very polished in the rear cargo area so I don't think that I will add an aftermarket cargo mat on top of it.

While commuting to work this morning on the freeway I really did notice a difference. I did not have to crank the radio way up and the voices and music were much clearer.

If you are looking for a real easy sound insulation solution I would recommend this product.
Originally Posted by C6Vette2009
Great product! It does work. I also bought the LLoyds cargo mat for the hatch and now the car is super quiet. It's worth the money!
Originally Posted by snowman0920
I just put one in my '05 coupe. The difference in interior sound was instantly noticable. After cranking it up I had to put the window down a little to make sure the engine was running OK.
Originally Posted by Joy c7
Worth it, made a big difference.

It did however, take me double the 30 second recommended install time, due to me flopping it in there upside down and then having to take it out and flip it over because I didn't read the instructions.
Originally Posted by casting kid
I install on my 2005 and could tell a difference immediately. Now I know when the wife is in the car!Great product, does what Ed claims.
Originally Posted by RtStuf
Very pleased w this addition!
Originally Posted by Brian@RPT
I have had mine over a year and love it.
Originally Posted by barduch
Very evident reduction of noise level. Easy install under the factory carpet behind the seats as per the instructions and the rear mat was cut to perfection. Well worth the $ spent.
Originally Posted by vince48
Ed,
I finally received my Block It yesterday. Install was less than 10 minutes and YES it does make a differents. Well worth the wait.
Vincent

Originally Posted by Nick996
I got mine yesterday and installed it last night.

First drive to work this morning and I can tell you it makes a big difference. Those that say it doesn't must have some really frickn' loud exhausts.
It took the resonance away that the road puts through the rear hatch area (hatch floor, plastic) and the road noise from the tires is probably cut in half.
There's also a noticeable "quietness" inside the rear now that I never had before. I always had that "white noise" behind my head from all the noises coming from the rear hatch area. Now it sounds like the entire car is quieter.
It made such a difference I am no longer worried about putting dynamat or peel and seal in my car. I will however still do the peel and seal on the floor boards under the car because now that the rear is so much quiter I hear road noise from under the car... lol.

Overall, it's a great buy and I'm glad I bought mine!!
Originally Posted by iridelow
To start with, I am not a vender and do not sell these things, but WOW! What a difference. I have an 05 vert with borla stingers and love the sound. But on the interstate and highway speeds, the car is just kind of loud. Not just from the exhaust, but from road noise. So I bought the new "blockit' insolation kit sold here on the forum. Not the kind that requires you to remove the carpet or anything. Just put two pads behind the seats and one pad in you truck, or cargo area for a coupe. I drove my car at 70+ MPH for a good ways last night and WOW!!! Much smoother and peacefull sound. The stereo sounded better and the car just seems so much quieter in the cab area. I have had a C6 coupe and now have a C6 vert, and I promise you, this thing works! Just wanted to shout out a nice mod.
Originally Posted by BB 2005
installed yesterday, wife noticed the difference! Works for me. Seems to work despite the lack of software or complex electronics
Originally Posted by C607RF
I received the BLOCKIT from TKO Performance just in time for
me to test it on a run to NCM. Install was a snap.
Good product, promptly shipped,
The noise difference is very noticeable and makes the Bose sound better. I am very happy with this
purchase.."

Rich, Cinn. OHIO

Originally Posted by Wass
I was at Carlisle and the Blockit was sold out, so I bought the demo kit that was inside the Corvette parked under the TKO tent. In my opinion, it was worth it because it works. My C6 is very loud, as it is cammed, etc., with headers & NPP. It has an annoying low rpm drone. With muffler flaps open it is unbearable for cruising below 1,950 rpms. Even with flaps closed, the drone was very annoying below 1,950. Most of my cruising is between 1,700 and 1,950 rpms in 6th gear with 4.10 gears. With the blockit installed, the drone is gone at these rpms with flaps closed. Not just reduced, but gone. Below 1,700 drone is reduced to a bearable level.

With muffler flaps open the drone is reduced with the kit, but still louder than my comfort level. But it's a moot point now.
Originally Posted by LOUSVETTE
Worth the couple of bucks it costs

Originally Posted by okbkvette
Did it myself last week. Like it. I also put the pieces behind the seats UNDER the carpet. Cleaner look.
Originally Posted by Dif
I have it also and give it a
Glad I got it and it makes a nice difference
Originally Posted by T's C6

Originally Posted by laread
I bought it from TKO as part of the group purchase. I think it is well worth the investment. It really reduces cabin noise from the Goodyear run flat tires.
Originally Posted by Jakeross
I have had mine installed about a week. The noise difference is very noticable and makes the Bose sound better. I am very happy with this purchase. Not able to tell about the cabin heat since it has been in tthe 100's here.
Originally Posted by 9C1
I'm happy with my BLOCKIT drop in kit. I have had it on several road trips and it does work. Easy install too. I can't say about the heat. It was relatively cool last few weeks. Now Summer is here.
Originally Posted by rpoz06
Having had Blockit in my Z06 - I thought it did a great job reducing noise so I added it to the C7 - Z51.

It arrived packaged well. Easy install with a precise fit. I was able to use the rings and shade. I found it able to make a nice noise reduction on all surfaces around Little Rock including interstate and different road surfaces including concrete and asphalt.
I'm very happy with the product!
Originally Posted by doopoco
…..On rough pavement we can actually have a conversation without yelling. Stereo sounds great but we can still hear and feel that awesome exhaust!

Thanks TKO

Originally Posted by Boiler2
Installed on my C7 Z06. TRANSFORMATIONAL! The reduction in tire noise is astonishing. Being an engineer I had planned to use my laboratory dB meter to measure noise levels with and without the TKO Blockit kit. As it turns out there is no need to do so because the noise reduction is truly dramatic. This kit is a "must have" for all but deaf C7 owners. I had a '14 Z51 which had hellacious tire noise. I was exhausted after driving it for 3-4 hours. The '15 Z06 was significantly quieter and rides more smoothly....think Chevy vehicle engineers softened the suspension bushings. Seems to be well known that the '15 is a quieter car. Just can't believe how such a relatively inexpensive and easily installed kit can be so effective. I could now drive the car across country....yes, it's that good.

Originally Posted by Spinny
I have used this product on my C6 and C7 and am very satisfied. It works as advertised.
Originally Posted by tome
Well, I had a chance to test drive my car on some roads that previously had some serious tire noise due to the road conditions. For the ease of installation and simpleness of the product; I'm very pleased with the it. I was able to lower my radio volume from where it used to be, and hold conversations without raising my voice. In fact I am now aware of other noises that I hadn't previously heard.
So bottom line: I'd recommend(your hearing my vary) .
I can't say it's equal to the kits that require full interior dis-assembly since I didn't do that, but I definitely feel there is value in the product. If you are in Southern Calif and want to try in your car, come by and we'll throw it in and you can hear for yourself. Or just take my car for a test drive.

Tom
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Originally Posted by GizmoZ
I ordered two sets of the three piece kit-- one for me and one for my dad. We both agree that there is absolutely a noticeable difference after the mats were installed. The car is noticeably quieter at highway speeds. We're both happy with them!
We're still happy with ours. Definitely takes the edge off tire noise/rumble on the highway.

Originally Posted by MRHTRD
Received my set of sound deadeners yesterday and promptly installed them in about 10 minutes.

Started the car in my garage and could hardly hear the exhaust with the windows up. Backed it outside ( a lot of snow here now ) and tried the same thing, windows down ,windows up. I will not get to take the Z06 out until spring, but I can tell you that there is a substantial difference in the noise factor just sitting in the car and listening to it run.

Great product. Can't wait to do a more extensive test in the spring, but initially this seems to be a great product !!

Many thanks,
Dave
Originally Posted by txapezl1
Got mine in today. 5 minute install. Works great. Fit and finish on point. Nicely done. Highly recommend. Not a bad way to spend $220. (In my Toretto voice).
Originally Posted by griff122
I just installed mine (took about 2 min) and the difference is night and day. Definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by joemessman
I installed the basic 3 piece set and they really cut down on the road and noise.
Originally Posted by tr6drvr
3pc set with aftermarket carpet on top in hatch works great. Almost too great for exhaust sound.

I installed Mich A/S tires which helped a lot but the Block-it mats finished the job. Almost no road and tire noise. And I still have the deadmats to install if I want.
Originally Posted by iew
I can now carry a conversation and listen to radio. The Blockit Kit was super easy to install maybe 5 minutes. Amazing reduction of road noise.
Originally Posted by The Sea
Got mine for my 16 coupe and works like a charm..Very easy to install.

Jerry in Minnesota.
Originally Posted by zras01
I added the "blockit" to my 2008 C6 and it made a huge difference in the cabin noise. I can actually have a conversation and/or listen to the radio without the overwhelming road noise that is usually generated in the cargo area. Great Product.

Originally Posted by mtaxman
Just got my Blockit mats today and did a roadtest on the concrete I16 around Savannah and a couple miles on local black top.
Super easy install - drop in and forget it. I have a coupe.
Big rear mat had the slits for rings.
Put my Stingray logo rear carpet on top of the mat and also put the mats behind the seats.
I can tell a difference in noise ; can hear the radio better and believe a long cruise will be far more pleasant.

Originally Posted by joemessman
I have the Blockit mats. My wife can hear like you wouldn't believe. She is the perfect test for these. She stated to me that there was a significant difference in sound reduction. That's good enough for me. I thought there was a difference too, but I didn't want to rule out wishful thinking on my part so I had her listen before and after.
Originally Posted by NSC5
I put it in my 2016 Z06 last week and the difference is very noticeable. Less tire noise, radio volume setting is lower now and much more enjoyable. As another poster noted the exhaust sound now stands out more; my Z06 exhaust is normally set to track mode.

I did notice the action of the Bose audio pilot (auto volume compensation) is much more noticeable now and I turned it off.

On Sale 10% off
For Coupes: Click here to check it out and order:http://store.tkoperformance.com/20c7blsodesy.html

For Convertibles: Click here to check it out and order: http://store.tkoperformance.com/2020bldinsod.html

________________________________________ _______________

With the success of our Blockit pre cut Quick & Quiet “Drop in” Mats it was only natural for us to create more fantastic sound deadening/damping products!
Great for other areas of your Corvette, any generation Corvette, any make & model car or truck!

Blockit DeadMats

• Extremely effective at eliminating unwanted vibrations, noise & rattling!
• Light Weight!
• Performance to weight ratio is amazing!
• Improve your audio’s sound quality!
• Textured top layer looks great once installed! (No "tin foil" appearance!
• Very durable. Won’t rip, tear or break down overtime!
• Helps reduce heat!
• Simple peel and stick application!
• Apply to any make or model where it’s needed!
• All raw materials are from the USA!
• Made in the USA!
• Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations
• A Great Addition to the Blockit “Quick & Quiet” Mats

Blockit Dead Mats use a unique technology to eliminate unwanted vibration & noise in your vehicle.
It’s not your typical mass loaded vinyl. The light weight mats are a highly damped proprietary mineral filled viscoelastic polymer which provides outstanding sound & vibration reduction. At only .445 lbs per sq ft the performance to weight ratio is amazing. The bottom line is The Blockit DeadMats are designed to simply not vibrate!

The self adhesive backing makes for a simply cut and stick application. Thin so its easy to work with and you can place it almost anywhere. You can either completely cover an area, just a portion of an area or strategically place them with outstanding results. Blockit Dead Mats can be stacked to double up on vibration and noise reduction. Blockit Dead Mats, are fantastic on their own or in addition to compliment the Blockit Quick & Quiet Mats.

We know there are some areas that require damping and are not hidden or buried under carpet. The Blockit Dead Mats have a textured surface layer which is durable and has a nice clean look when exposed.

Available in:
★5 18"x32" Sheets (20sq ft) http://store.tkoperformance.com/bldema185sh2.html

★9 18"x32" Sheets (36 sq ft) http://store.tkoperformance.com/bldema18x329.html
or 9 18"x32" sheets

Under C7 Seat

Cargo

Door

Click Here to watch what a small 5" piece of DeadMat does! Imagine what DeadMats can do for you!

Available in:
★5 18"x32" Sheets (20sq ft) http://store.tkoperformance.com/bldema185sh2.html

★9 18"x32" Sheets (36 sq ft) http://store.tkoperformance.com/bldema18x329.html
or 9 18"x32" sheets

Blockit Quick & Quiet Pre Cut "drop in" Mats PLUS DeadMats

This kit combines two products to help create the next level of quiet!
The Blockit Quick & Quiet system reduces irritating interior noise fast by simply placing the pre cut mats right over your existing carpet! The Blockit Quick & Quiet mats are a unique 4 layer combination of real acoustical soundproofing which absorbs and suppresses unpleasant sounds.
One large piece fits perfect in your cargo area. One piece goes behind each seat. All on top of the carpet.
The durable UV protected top layer looks great and allows you to still use your cargo or trunk area.

We added our new DeadMats to this kit which will help you achieve even more
noise & vibration reduction!
The DeadMats are applied under the carpet behind the seats. The carpet
behind the seats easily lifts right up! A simple measure, cut, peel & stick is all it takes! Blockit Dead Mats use a unique technology to eliminate unwanted vibration & noise in your vehicle.
It’s not your typical mass loaded vinyl. The light weight mats are a highly
damped proprietary mineral filled viscoelastic polymer which provides outstanding sound & vibration reduction. At only .445 lbs per sq ft the performance to weight ratio is amazing. The bottom line is The Blockit DeadMats are designed to simply not vibrate!

The combination of both products is fast and effective! It’s perfect for taking that annoying edge off tire, road noise (especially certain states with certain roads that make tires whine), stock & some aftermarket exhausts. Helps keep the interior cooler.

★ Click here to check it out and order:
http://store.tkoperformance.com/14blqqudemap.html

________________________________________ ___________________

DeadMat "Behind the seat" Add On Kit

This kit is designed for those who already have the Blockit Quick & Quiet 3 piece pre cut “drop in” system,http://store.tkoperformance.com/20c7blsodesy.html but want the next level of quiet.

Achieve even more of a pleasant ride! Simply cut and place the DeadMats under the factory carpet behind the seat area. The carpet behind the seats easily lifts right up!
The combination of both products is fast and effective! It really helps take it to the next level of quiet!

This kit contains enough material to cover the area behind your seats.
It helps knock down more interior noise from tires/road & exhaust!
It adds to cooling down the interior.

★ Click here and select either C6 or C7
http://store.tkoperformance.com/bldema18x322.html

________________________________________ ______________________

Allow us to help create the perfect comfortable driving experience for all your make and model vehicles

Thank you for reading this post

Serving The Corvette Forum For 21 Years!!

Allow us to add you to the list of extremely satisfied customers.
Order Securely Online 24/7: http://tkoperformance.com/index.html
Feel Free To Contact Us By Phone: 1800 -778- 9898 Monday- Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm

Click Here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TKO-Pe...e/367433626633

Last edited by TKO Performance; 10-06-2016 at 02:27 PM.
The following users liked this post:
brookfield (10-11-2015)
Old 08-03-2015, 10:00 PM
TKO Performance

Some real positive posts I found

Having had Blockit in my Z06 - I thought it did a great job reducing noise so I added it to the C7 - Z51.
It arrived packaged well. Easy install with a precise fit. I was able to use the rings and shade. I found it able to make a nice noise reduction on all surfaces around Little Rock including interstate and different road surfaces including concrete and asphalt.

…..On rough pavement we can actually have a conversation without yelling. Stereo sounds great but we can still hear and feel that awesome exhaust!

Thanks TKO

Installed on my C7 Z06. TRANSFORMATIONAL! The reduction in tire noise is astonishing. Being an engineer I had planned to use my laboratory dB meter to measure noise levels with and without the TKO Blockit kit. As it turns out there is no need to do so because the noise reduction is truly dramatic. This kit is a "must have" for all but deaf C7 owners. I had a '14 Z51 which had hellacious tire noise. I was exhausted after driving it for 3-4 hours. The '15 Z06 was significantly quieter and rides more smoothly....think Chevy vehicle engineers softened the suspension bushings. Seems to be well known that the '15 is a quieter car. Just can't believe how such a relatively inexpensive and easily installed kit can be so effective. I could now drive the car across country....yes, it's that good.

I have used this product on my C6 and C7 and am very satisfied. It works as advertised.

Well, I had a chance to test drive my car on some roads that previously had some serious tire noise due to the road conditions. For the ease of installation and simpleness of the product; I'm very pleased with the it. I was able to lower my radio volume from where it used to be, and hold conversations without raising my voice. In fact I am now aware of other noises that I hadn't previously heard.
So bottom line: I'd recommend(your hearing my vary) .
I can't say it's equal to the kits that require full interior dis-assembly since I didn't do that, but I definitely feel there is value in the product. If you are in Southern Calif and want to try in your car, come by and we'll throw it in and you can hear for yourself. Or just take my car for a test drive.
Tom

I ordered two sets of the three piece kit-- one for me and one for my dad. We both agree that there is absolutely a noticeable difference after the mats were installed. The car is noticeably quieter at highway speeds. We're both happy with them!

Last edited by TKO Performance; 01-26-2016 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Joy c7
Drifting

Received 321 Likes on 238 Posts

Looking at your carbon fiber roofs are they the same as stock GM.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:45 PM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by Joy c7
Looking at your carbon fiber roofs are they the same as stock GM.
Wrong thread but yes they are built on GM frames with O.E hardware to O.E Spec!

Here's the thread https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...s-on-sale.html
Old 08-24-2015, 01:13 PM
TKO Performance

All orders for the DeadMats, over the weekend ship today!
Blockit Quick & Quiet mats leave next week!

Thank you!
Old 10-06-2015, 02:41 PM
TKO Performance

These will be back in stock and ready to ship next week!
Old 10-09-2015, 09:58 AM
TKO Performance

Still on target for Tuesday ship date!
Old 11-20-2015, 12:53 PM
TKO Performance

In stock. Orders are shipping!

Any questions, please contact us! Thank you!
Old 11-23-2015, 08:14 AM
TKO Performance

Old 11-23-2015, 03:18 PM
hisvett
Melting Slicks

Received 384 Likes on 244 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Would it be possible to see a video of a sound (meter) level in a C7 at freeway speed before and after install? The reason I ask is I insolated my C6 using a different brand/material and saw no measured reduction in the sound level afterwards, even though the vendor touted up to an 18db reduction.

As they say, "Fool me once".
Thanks,
Old 11-25-2015, 09:56 AM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by hisvett
Would it be possible to see a video of a sound (meter) level in a C7 at freeway speed before and after install? The reason I ask is I insolated my C6 using a different brand/material and saw no measured reduction in the sound level afterwards, even though the vendor touted up to an 18db reduction.

As they say, "Fool me once".
Thanks,

Understood. When the Blockit was originally tested back in 2009, a Bruel & Kjaer ( #1 in sound and vibration equipment) Model 2250 Type 1 Sound Level Meter was used and it was ran by a trained sound engineer. We received approx. 8 db drop. This is pretty outstanding especially for a 60 second install.

The Blockit "quick & quiet" was a huge hit when it was released for the C6!
Below is a list of some threads from many satisfied customers/forum members.
Within theses threads you will find a ton of others posting their positive results with the Blockit too.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...ation-mat.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...e-product.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...ning-mats.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...d-deadner.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...irst-ride.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...rformance.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...post1573973170

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-block-it.html

Since the C7 has the same issues as the C6, we received plenty of emails, calls...etc, requesting the Blockit for their 7th Gen.
Here are some recent posts I grabbed:

Thanks TKO

As for any filming, we did a quick video on our DeadMats which shows you how awesome it is with just a 5 inch piece. Imagine what it will do for your car!

Here's another done by another distributor. (Click then scroll down to play the video)

http://www.zip-corvette.com/blockit-...on-damper.html

I hope this helps

Ed

Last edited by TKO Performance; 11-25-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:29 AM
Bui
Pro

Received 141 Likes on 99 Posts

Can you please post a side by side comparison of how the trunk/other spaces look WITH and WITHOUT this product on?

I noticed in the first post that this is added by "simply dropping in the pre cut BLOCKIT sound deadening mats right over your existing carpet," meaning it goes OVER and not under.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:34 PM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by Bui
Can you please post a side by side comparison of how the trunk/other spaces look WITH and WITHOUT this product on?

I noticed in the first post that this is added by "simply dropping in the pre cut BLOCKIT sound deadening mats right over your existing carpet," meaning it goes OVER and not under.
Correct you place it over the carpet. The top layer is a black vinyl with a textured finish which looks nice installed. Its in the yellow car in the first picture.

You can also place an after market carpet on top of it if you prefer.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:14 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by TKO Performance
Correct you place it over the carpet. The top layer is a black vinyl with a textured finish which looks nice installed. Its in the yellow car in the first picture.

You can also place an after market carpet on top of it if you prefer.
In other words, my Lloyds cargo mat will cover this w/o issue ?
Old 11-28-2015, 09:48 PM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
In other words, my Lloyds cargo mat will cover this w/o issue ?
That is correct.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:53 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

That is correct.
That beats the heck out of paying my ex wife to wrap herself around the axle back exhaust. Way too much dead weight ............
Old 12-04-2015, 10:10 AM
TKO Performance

Will be in stock and shipping next week. Still time to get it under the tree!

Get notified of new replies

To ★NEW! Blockit Sound Deadener Products! - The Next Level Of Quiet !

Old 12-04-2015, 01:12 PM
tome
Melting Slicks

Received 321 Likes on 140 Posts

Will be in stock and shipping next week. Still time to get it under the tree!
Got my order today.... THANKS for making everything right!!!!!!!!!!

Stand up Company........
The following users liked this post:
TKO Performance (12-04-2015)
Old 12-04-2015, 01:53 PM
rmorin1249
Le Mans Master

Received 1,738 Likes on 1,174 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16,'18

Stand up Company........
Please post your thoughts on this product after install. Sounds almost too good to be true since you aren't actually attaching it to the panels. Thanks.

Last edited by rmorin1249; 12-04-2015 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:21 PM
TKO Performance

Stand up Company........
Awesome and thank you!

Originally Posted by rmorin1249
Please post your thoughts on this product after install. Sounds almost too good to be true since you aren't actually attaching it to the panels. Thanks.
If your looking for some feed back. This is from post #11

When the Blockit was originally tested back in 2009, a Bruel & Kjaer ( #1 in sound and vibration equipment) Model 2250 Type 1 Sound Level Meter was used and it was ran by a trained sound engineer. We received approx. 8 db drop. This is pretty outstanding especially for a 60 second install.

The Blockit "quick & quiet" was a huge hit when it was released for the C6!
Below is a list of some threads from many satisfied customers/forum members.
Within theses threads you will find a ton of others posting their positive results with the Blockit too.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...ation-mat.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...e-product.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...d-deadner.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...rformance.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...post1573973170

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-block-it.html

Since the C7 has the same issues as the C6, we received plenty of emails, calls...etc, requesting the Blockit for their 7th Gen.
Here are some recent posts I grabbed:

Thanks TKO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ★NEW! Blockit Sound Deadener Products! - The Next Level Of Quiet !