Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Customer Service (Vengeance Racing)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 04:15 PM
vettejunkie23
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Customer Service (Vengeance Racing)

Not a person big on posting but I feel obligated after receiving outstanding customer service from Ron and his Vengeance Racing Team. I recently took my C7 to Vengeance for charger, cam, header, and tune, after getting it home a driving for a couple days a warm start issue began. Call Vengeance with the issue, receive a call back from Mike the tuner and the issue is narrowed down.

Fast forward to today (9 Sep 15) with Mike meeting me at Summit Racing in McDonough GA. May not be significant to some but this is halfway between my home and Vengeance Racing, an hour and a half drive for a five minute tune. Who does this? Vengeance Racing!

All too often people are quick to complain about poor service, I've been guilty of this. Rarely do we acknowledge good service, this is my shout out to Vengeance Racing for their outstanding customer service. Keep up the good work and I'll see you soon for the next mods...
Old 09-09-2015, 07:57 PM
16LBCOUPE
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Customer Service (Vengeance Racing)

Ive known these guys way before they even started the shop and they have always been this way to customers and cars. If i didnt do my own work, they are the only guys in the state id let touch my car. Mikes done my tuning on my 99 ws6 i had and it ran like a top.

Now that i got a vette, it will be seeing those guys soon im sure.

Formerly....BLKWS6 on LS1tech.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:53 PM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by vettejunkie23
Not a person big on posting but I feel obligated after receiving outstanding customer service from Ron and his Vengeance Racing Team. I recently took my C7 to Vengeance for charger, cam, header, and tune, after getting it home a driving for a couple days a warm start issue began. Call Vengeance with the issue, receive a call back from Mike the tuner and the issue is narrowed down.

Fast forward to today (9 Sep 15) with Mike meeting me at Summit Racing in McDonough GA. May not be significant to some but this is halfway between my home and Vengeance Racing, an hour and a half drive for a five minute tune. Who does this? Vengeance Racing!

All too often people are quick to complain about poor service, I've been guilty of this. Rarely do we acknowledge good service, this is my shout out to Vengeance Racing for their outstanding customer service. Keep up the good work and I'll see you soon for the next mods...
Thanks for the good words!! We appreciate you and your years of continued support. Enjoy all that new power
Old 09-20-2015, 12:06 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,227 Likes on 13,933 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Great customer service there.

Get notified of new replies

To Customer Service (Vengeance Racing)

Quick Reply: Customer Service (Vengeance Racing)