Sponsored by:

Adrenaline Red interior

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Duntov7
Pro

Received 109 Likes on 65 Posts

Love it[/QUOTE]

And......add the red mats if you so desire.........
Attached Images  
Old 12-10-2015, 05:07 PM
crawfish333
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 187 Posts
CI 6-7 & 9 Veteran

Myself also. I love the red cargo mat and floor mats. I was hoping the C7 would offer a black with full red interior, like my 2002 was. (carpet and most interior pieces were red. But with the red mats, it is pretty close

Originally Posted by Casey VP26
I also have the 3LT Adrenaline Red and I love it. I can also tell you I bought the Lloyds 3 piece Red mat set and it made it even better. Good Luck.

Last edited by crawfish333; 12-11-2015 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:34 PM
plumalan
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Where did you find

Originally Posted by Duntov7
Love it

And......add the red mats if you so desire.........[/QUOTE]

the red mats?
Old 12-10-2015, 06:50 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by plumalan
the red mats?[/QUOTE]

Lloyds will do the mats in red with a black border on special order.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Duntov7
Pro

Received 109 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by plumalan
the red mats?[/QUOTE]

Mine are regular Lloyd Ultimat double logo #LYCSU1 Torch Red...excellent quality.
The following users liked this post:
funx600 (04-30-2016)
Old 04-28-2016, 07:34 AM
Mr. Wizard
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adrenaline Red Seat Stain

I have a real issue here. I purchased my baby almost 3 months ago and a few weeks after getting it I noticed a black stain on the bolster of the drivers seat. I am guessing it may of been something on my pants when I got in to the car. I paid an extra $495 from the dealer as they supposedly before giving me the car, put on a special protectant on my interior and exterior which is part of an appearance protection package. It covers anything that would ruin your interior or exterior for 7 years. I thought it would be well worth the money. I put in a claim to have them get some one out to get rid of the stain, since I tried to remove it myself during cleaning. I used Meguire's leather cleaner and conditioner, Mequire's interior cleaner and then tried Simple Green, all to no avail.

The 1st person that came out told me that he would have to dye the seat and that for a couple of months old car he didn't think that I would be happy with the results so he was going to put in the notes that he is unable to make it to my satisfaction and that the company should either replace the bolster or the seat. He said my car is too nice to try to repair.

The company (Siskin) then sends me an email that they are denying my claim as the tech said that I wore the seat and that wear is not covered on the policy. I responded that the car is only 2 months old so how could it be wear? They agreed that they would reconsider and send another tech from another company out. This guy came out and said the problem is that the dye they use is too pink and I would not be satisfied and he agreed with the 1st tech that it should be replaced. I guess they don't have Adrenaline Red seat dye available.

So now I am waiting to hear back from Siskin as I am sure that they are happy to take your money, but probably don't want to pay to replace it as that is how these companies work. I have attached a picture ( the stain actually looks darker than the picture shows) in case any one has other ideas on how to get rid of it or how to dye it properly. Oh and the 1st tech said that I should of got black seats, but I told him that would be boring as I wanted the cars interior to pop.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:50 PM
rcooper
Safety Car

Received 676 Likes on 480 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Siskin sucks! My wife and I got the protection package a couple of years back on a car that the dealer had done this to. I got it for free as I did not want it and felt that it was a scam...another dealer add on.
Had a similar incident which took almost 6 months to resolve. In our case it was a spill that got through the protective coating and ruined the parchment color seat. Cherry slush with an extra squirt of cherry flavoring...damn that stuff was red. I heard every possible excuse from them and it took the dealer and a couple of nasty letters to get the seat cover replaced. At that time the seat cover was about $600, by the time they replaced it they spent far more than that on inspectors wages, phone calls and postage. And they didn't want to pay for a rental car while we were getting the new upholstery installed.
Just stay on top of them and don't listen to their crap, you will get it done soon. Good luck on the new cover.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:05 PM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,675 Likes on 1,479 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

I love the looks of the Adrenaline Red interiors, especially when they are matched up with Arctic White. The look really pops. However as someone who has stuck with darker interiors such as black or gray, I'm curious how owners feel about Adrenaline Red after driving in it for a few months or years?

Does the pop where off? My concern is that I will pass the honeymoon stage with the car and grow tired of a red interior. I think it looks great, but I've never owned a car with a red interior, much less a blood red interior like Adrenaline Red.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:31 AM
ZR1OUS
Burning Brakes

Received 156 Likes on 95 Posts

I love red interiors and would get it if I pick up a used 15-16 Z06.. I would want gray, white, or silver exterior...
Here is a pic of a 08 Ferrari 430 Scuderia I used to own:
Attached Images   
Old 04-29-2016, 06:52 AM
rcooper
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by MSG C5
I love the looks of the Adrenaline Red i

Does the pop where off? My concern is that I will pass the honeymoon stage with the car and grow tired of a red interior. I think it looks great, but I've never owned a car with a red interior, much less a blood red interior like Adrenaline Red.
Had mine for 1 year and it still pops, not tired of it now, never will be.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:32 AM
bjones7131
Safety Car

Received 845 Likes on 592 Posts

Originally Posted by Baby_Matrix
I'm just looking to buy a used one. Not new. Save a little money. I'll have to google that and see what it is. Never heard of that option.
I would love to see a spice red as mentioned it is only on the 3lt but it is really nice from the picks I see in the brochere
Old 04-29-2016, 11:06 PM
Mr. Wizard
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Red Seat Stain & Siskin

Originally Posted by rcooper
Siskin sucks! My wife and I got the protection package a couple of years back on a car that the dealer had done this to. I got it for free as I did not want it and felt that it was a scam...another dealer add on.
Had a similar incident which took almost 6 months to resolve. In our case it was a spill that got through the protective coating and ruined the parchment color seat. Cherry slush with an extra squirt of cherry flavoring...damn that stuff was red. I heard every possible excuse from them and it took the dealer and a couple of nasty letters to get the seat cover replaced. At that time the seat cover was about $600, by the time they replaced it they spent far more than that on inspectors wages, phone calls and postage. And they didn't want to pay for a rental car while we were getting the new upholstery installed.
Just stay on top of them and don't listen to their crap, you will get it done soon. Good luck on the new cover.

Thanks for your story. I thought that is what I have to do. I am not going to let them win on this one. I still haven't heard back from them on this & the dealer will be my next call for sure!
Old 04-30-2016, 12:27 AM
mitchg41
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rcooper
Had mine for 1 year and it still pops, not tired of it now, never will be.
I have the adrenaline red/jet black interior. Just enough of pop and contrast. I love the way it looks... I even put it in a torch red car but did dark transparent top, carbon flash mirrors, back ducts, black hood vent and spoiler. Red color, peppered with carbon flash/black and chrome to provide good contrast and look.

Some may like it, others may not, but isn't that what makes the car and people's different tastes on this forum great!!!
Old 04-30-2016, 05:50 AM
bcegaleace
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bbcb
I have the 2lt base red package ...looks fine in my opinion ..the 3lt package to me looks a little over done ...but to each his own ..
I got the 2lt over the 3lt for the same reason.
Old 04-30-2016, 08:08 AM
joeybsyc
Drifting

Received 314 Likes on 219 Posts

I liked the 2LT Adrenaline Red interior best too, was going to settle for black interior in a 1LT because the red seats perched in a sea of black and gray looked odd, and the 3LT looked like too much red (and too much bread!) The 2LT is juuuust right!
Old 04-30-2016, 08:25 AM
rcooper
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '15

[QUOTE Some may like it, others may not, but isn't that what makes the car and people's different tastes on this forum great!!![/QUOTE]

Amen to that.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:07 AM
Casey VP26
Racer

Received 112 Likes on 82 Posts

Not I. I love the 3LT, can't get enough red, I wish the complete dash was red. I also added the adrenaline 3 piece mats and when anyone looks inside my car usually they say WOW. OMHO

Get notified of new replies

To Adrenaline Red interior

Old 04-30-2016, 09:39 AM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by bjones7131
I would love to see a spice red as mentioned it is only on the 3lt but it is really nice from the picks I see in the brochere
I like the Spice Red interior, I just wish GM wouldn't force the Shark Gray vents with the package on non-LBR exterior colors.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Red C8 of Jax
Safety Car

Received 1,112 Likes on 752 Posts

To remove your stain try "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser". Works for the blue dye transferred to the seats by new blue jeans.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:01 PM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

2018 C5 of Year Finalist

With the announcement of red shoulder straps/seat belts for 2017, i wonder how many who are ordering Adrenaline Red interiors will choose that option. Or I wonder if the red straps/belts will become standard on the Adrenaline Red interior option?

Quick Reply: Adrenaline Red interior