Quick Q - 1LT vs 2LT

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 10:12 PM
DBLXX
Pro

Received 216 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Quick Q - 1LT vs 2LT

Hi fellas,

The Chevy website says the 2LT comes with all the listed extras which include everything on the 1LT list and at the bottom it says:

"2LT Includes all Z51 1LT Features, With The Addition Or Substitution Of:
7-speed manual transmission
Select"

Does this mean the 2LT comes with everything the 1LT, 1LT Z51, and 2LT?

This confused me.

Thanks
Old 12-27-2015, 10:24 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

No, Z51 is a completely separate option group.

If you are buying a non-Z51 Corvette then you don't get any Z51 parts in any of the LT groups, unless you opt for the Mag Ride Suspension, then you get Z51 wheels/tires and spoiler with it.
Old 12-27-2015, 10:27 PM
DBLXX
Pro

That's what I had thought.

THANK YOU !!!
Old 12-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,067 Likes on 6,169 Posts

Here is a very good side-by-side comparison: http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NAS...age=7&butID=16
Old 12-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Maxie2U
Le Mans Master

Received 4,133 Likes on 2,237 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
Here is a very good side-by-side comparison: http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NAS...age=7&butID=16

The list you provided is not the complete list. It does not show the ADDED FEATURES one gets with either the 2LT or 3LT packages.

This list (link below) has them all and for all Corvette C7 models. See page 13 for the added features one gets with the 2LT or 3LT packages.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...rder_Guide.pdf

Last edited by Maxie2U; 12-28-2015 at 03:15 AM.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:31 AM
jerrysmith2048
Instructor

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Anyone else miss getting the paper brochure when looking at a new car? I just find it so much more efficient. Although this is likely because GMs website just sucks. I was so confused figuring out what options come with which cars via the website...
Old 12-28-2015, 10:24 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Maxie2U
The list you provided is not the complete list. It does not show the ADDED FEATURES one gets with either the 2LT or 3LT packages.

This list (link below) has them all and for all Corvette C7 models. See page 13 for the added features one gets with the 2LT or 3LT packages.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...rder_Guide.pdf
Well, yes and no. The link I gave is to the Official Online Order/Reference Guide. I specifically linked to the "Standard Equipment" section. On the left side of the page, there are links to other sections. The "page 13" that you refer to in your link is the "Equipment Groups" link. Your link is merely a snapshot of the full Online Order/Reference Guide. You can create this PDF yourself from my link by clicking on the "Model Home" link, then click the "Print Book" button. On the next page, select the "Print Model" radio button, then click the "Print" button. This will generate the full guide in a PDF.

The disadvantage to your link is that it is outdated (dated September 4, 2015). There have been 9 updates to the Order Guide since that date.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:57 PM
DBLXX
Pro

Another question -

Is it possible to order the 1LT with the upgraded BOSE system?

Is every little item possible to be ordered on its own without getting an entire package?

I'd like 2 or 3 of the 2LT package without the whole $5K expense.

Upgraded Bose package is the 1 I really want. Possibly the homelink mirror and too. Possible?
Old 12-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

See below:

Originally Posted by DBLXX
Another question -

Is it possible to order the 1LT with the upgraded BOSE system? No

Is every little item possible to be ordered on its own without getting an entire package? No

I'd like 2 or 3 of the 2LT package without the whole $5K expense.

Upgraded Bose package is the 1 I really want. Possibly the homelink mirror and too. Possible? No
You can add a homelink mirror aftermarket.

Look at the Online Order/Reference Guide. If an RPO is in the Ref Only RPO column, that means it is part of a package or other option and cannot be ordered directly.

Last edited by Zymurgy; 12-28-2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:37 PM
DBLXX
Pro

Thanks Zym....

Appreciate it.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:00 AM
Maxie2U
Le Mans Master

Received 4,133 Likes on 2,237 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
Well, yes and no. The link I gave is to the Official Online Order/Reference Guide. I specifically linked to the "Standard Equipment" section. On the left side of the page, there are links to other sections. The "page 13" that you refer to in your link is the "Equipment Groups" link. Your link is merely a snapshot of the full Online Order/Reference Guide. You can create this PDF yourself from my link by clicking on the "Model Home" link, then click the "Print Book" button. On the next page, select the "Print Model" radio button, then click the "Print" button. This will generate the full guide in a PDF.

The disadvantage to your link is that it is outdated (dated September 4, 2015). There have been 9 updates to the Order Guide since that date.
Blah blah blah...the link you provided had ZERO value since it was only one page showing a partial of the standard equipment that came with in all packages.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:17 AM
SCB
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by DBLXX
Another question -

Is it possible to order the 1LT with the upgraded BOSE system?
No. I thought I wanted that, too (it was the most important option to me in the 2LT). But I got the 1LT/Z51 because it was in stock at my local dealer, and I needed to buy a car that week.

Believe me, you won't regret getting the "base" vs. the "premium" Bose system. In fact, some people claim the add'l bass box in the back (that's the biggest difference) just adds a lot of boominess and mud to the sound that can't be eliminated without turning the bass way down, which defeats the purpose.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:20 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Maxie2U
Blah blah blah...the link you provided had ZERO value since it was only one page showing a partial of the standard equipment that came with in all packages.
That's why I said yes and no. I agree that my link only provided a partial list. However, links to all the other sections are on the page. I could have provided a better link to the proper section.

However, there is still the fact that the data in your link is outdated. GM is constantly updating the Online Order/Reference Guide (which your link was produced from via them method I outlined above). Since the date of the data in your link, the following updates have been made:

Week of 12/7/2015
Effective 12/7/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Convertible Interior section-(VLI) LPO, Cargo mat, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included with (5V6) Stingray Logo Package, LPO." and moved RPO to Free Flow column.
•Coupe Exterior section-(VTE) LPO, Underhood liner with Stingray logo, added a footnote 1 to all equipment groups that reads "Not available with (VO4) Underhood liner with crossed flags logo, LPO."
•Convertible Exterior section-(VTE) LPO, Underhood liner with Stingray logo, added a footnote 1 to all equipment groups that reads "Not available with (VO4) Underhood liner with crossed flags logo, LPO."

Week of 11/23/2015
Effective 11/23/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Convertible Interior section-Added (5V6) LPO, Stingray Logo Package, includes (VYW) Premium carpeted floor mats with Stingray logo, LPO, (VLI) Cargo mat, reversible with Stingray logo, LPO, (5YN) Chrome interior trim badge with Stingray logo, LPO and (V8X) Custom sill plates with Stingray logo, LPO, Genuine Corvette Accessories. It is "A/D" on all equipment groups.
•Convertible Interior section-Added (VLI) LPO, Cargo mat, reversible with Stingray logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1 " on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Included and only available with (5V6) Stingray Logo Package, LPO."

Week of 11/9/2015
Effective 11/9/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Coupe Exterior section-(ZLE) Spice Red Design Package, removed "Late availability." from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Coupe Exterior section-(5ZD) LPO, Wheel center caps with Corvette Racing Jake logo, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other LPO wheel center caps."
•Convertible Exterior section-(ZLE) Spice Red Design Package, removed "Late availability." from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Convertible Exterior section-(5ZD) LPO, Wheel center caps with Corvette Racing Jake logo, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other LPO wheel center caps."
•Z06 Exterior section-(ZLE) Spice Red Design Package, removed "Late availability." from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Z06 Exterior section-(5ZD) LPO, Wheel center caps with Corvette Racing Jake logo, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other LPO wheel center caps." Also, updated footnote 2 to now read "Not available with any other LPO wheel center caps. Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition."

Week of 10/26/2015
Effective 10/26/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Coupe Exterior section-(WKU) LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, C7.R design, deleted footnote 1 completely.
•Convertible Exterior section-(WKU) LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, C7.R design, deleted footnote 1 completely.
•Z06 Exterior section-(WKU) LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, C7.R design, deleted footnote 1 completely. Old footnote 2 becomes footnote 1 on 1YZ07 3LZ and 1YZ67 3LZ and now reads "Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition."

Week of 10/19/2015
Effective 10/19/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Z06 Exterior section-(ZLG) Black Suede Design Package, removed "Late availability." from both footnotes.

Week of 10/12/2015
Effective 10/12/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Stingray Color and Trim section-(G1E) Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat, updated footnote 5 to now read "Additional charge - premium tintcoat color." Also applied new footnote 5 to (G7H) Laguna Blue Metallic Tintcoat and (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat. Also, deleted footnote 7.
•Z06 Color and Trim section-(G1E) Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat, updated footnote 5 to now read "Additional charge - premium tintcoat color." Also applied new footnote 5 to (G7H) Laguna Blue Metallic Tintcoat. Also, deleted footnote 7. Old footnote 8 is now footnote 7.

Week of 9/28/2015
Effective 9/28/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Coupe Exterior section-(VTD) LPO, Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, changed description to read "LPO, Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5ZZ) LPO, Z06-style spoiler, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (VTD) Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO and exterior color (G1B) Shark Gray Metallic, (G7H) Laguna Blue Tintcoat, (G8G) Arctic White or (GKZ) Torch Red. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Coupe Exterior section-(5ZW) LPO, Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (VTD) Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO or (5W8) Carbon Flash Ground Effects, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, any other spoiler or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Coupe Exterior section-(SAI) LPO, Wicker bill, changed RPO code to "SIA".
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (DWA) Velocity Yellow Full Length Racing Decal Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package, (B92) exposed Carbon Fiber weave hood insert or exterior color (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat."
•Convertible Exterior section-(VTD) LPO, Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, changed description to read "LPO, Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5ZZ) LPO, Z06-style spoiler, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (VTD) Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO and exterior color (G1B) Shark Gray Metallic, (G7H) Laguna Blue Tintcoat, (G8G) Arctic White or (GKZ) Torch Red. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Convertible Exterior section-(5ZW) LPO, Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (VTD) Body-Color Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO or (5W8) Carbon Flash Ground Effects, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, any other spoiler or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Convertible Exterior section-(SAI) LPO, Wicker bill, changed RPO code to "SIA".
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (DWA) Velocity Yellow Full Length Racing Decal Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package, (B92) exposed Carbon Fiber weave hood insert or exterior color (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat."
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (VLN) LPO, Windscreen. It is "A/D1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery."
•Z06 Exterior section-Added (DWA) Velocity Yellow Full Length Racing Decal Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package, (B92) exposed Carbon Fiber weave hood insert or exterior color (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat."
•Z06 Exterior section-Added (VLN) LPO, Windscreen. It is "A/D1" on 1YZ67 1LZ, 2LZ and 3LZ with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery."

Week of 9/14/2015
Effective 9/14/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Convertible Exterior section-Added (5VM) LPO, Exposed Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (5ZZ) Z06-style spoiler, LPO or (5ZW) Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, (VQK) Front and rear Black molded splash guards, LPO, any other Ground Effects or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (5W8) LPO, Carbon Flash Ground Effects, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (5ZZ) Z06-style spoiler, LPO or (5ZW) Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, (VQK) Front and rear Black molded splash guards, LPO, any other Ground Effects or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (5ZW) LPO, Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (VTD) Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO or (5W8) Carbon Flash Ground Effects, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, any other spoiler or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package, includes (SB3) Body-color wing spoiler, LPO and (SIA) Wicker bill, LPO, Genuine Corvette Accessories. It is "A/D1" on 1YX67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery or exterior colors (G1B) Shark Gray Metallic and (G1H) Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic."
•Convertible Exterior section-(SB3) LPO, Body-color wing spoiler, changed availability on 1YX67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT to "A/D2" with a footnote 2 that reads "Included and only available with (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package."
•Convertible Exterior section-Added (SAI) LPO, Wicker bill, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YX67 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Included and only available with (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package."
•Convertible Exterior section-(5YZ) LPO, Z51-style Satin Black with Red stripe aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5Z2) LPO, Z51-style Satin Black with Yellow stripe aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5YU) LPO, Torque directional chrome aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5YV) LPO, Torque Silver aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5YW) LPO, Motorsports polished aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(5YX) LPO, Motorsports Black aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Z06 Exterior section-(ZCR) C7.R Special Edition, removed "Late availability" from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Z06 Exterior section-(DVQ) Jake Carbon Flash Metallic Two-Tone Hood Stinger Decal, changed availability on 1YZ07 1LZ and 2LZ and 1YZ67 1LZ and 2LZ to "A1"and changed 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package."

Week of 9/14/2015
Effective 9/14/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

•Coupe Exterior section-(ZLG) Black Suede Design Package, removed "Late availability" from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Coupe Exterior section-(DVQ) Jake Carbon Flash Metallic Two-Tone Hood Stinger Decal, changed availability on 1YY07 1LT and 2LT and 1YX07 1LT and 2LT to "A1" and changed 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package."
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (5VM) LPO, Exposed Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (5ZZ) Z06-style spoiler, LPO or (5ZW) Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, (VQK) Front and rear Black molded splash guards, LPO, any other Ground Effects or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (5W8) LPO, Carbon Flash Ground Effects, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (5ZZ) Z06-style spoiler, LPO or (5ZW) Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, (VQK) Front and rear Black molded splash guards, LPO, any other Ground Effects or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (5ZW) LPO, Z06-style Carbon Flash spoiler, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YY07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (VTD) Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, LPO or (5W8) Carbon Flash Ground Effects, LPO. Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery, any other spoiler or (FE2) Magnetic Selective Ride Control."
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package, includes (SB3) Body-color wing spoiler, LPO and (SIA) Wicker bill, LPO, Genuine Corvette Accessories. It is "A/D1" on 1YX07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery or exterior colors (G1B) Shark Gray Metallic and (G1H) Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic."
•Coupe Exterior section-(SB3) LPO, Body-color wing spoiler, changed availability on 1YX07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT to "A/D2" with a footnote 2 that reads "Included and only available with (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package."
•Coupe Exterior section-Added (SAI) LPO, Wicker bill, Genuine Corvette Accessory. It is "A/D1" on 1YX07 1LT, 2LT and 3LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Included and only available with (PDV) Wing-Style Spoiler with Wicker Package."
•Coupe Exterior section-(5YZ) LPO, Z51-style Satin Black with Red stripe aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5Z2) LPO, Z51-style Satin Black with Yellow stripe aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5YU) LPO, Torque directional chrome aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5YV) LPO, Torque Silver aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5YW) LPO, Motorsports polished aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Coupe Exterior section-(5YX) LPO, Motorsports Black aluminum 19" (48.3 cm) front and 20" (50.8 cm) rear wheels, updated extended description to remove redundant "and caps".
•Convertible Exterior section-(ZLG) Black Suede Design Package, removed "Late availability" from footnotes 1 and 2.
•Convertible Exterior section-(DVQ) Jake Carbon Flash Metallic Two-Tone Hood Stinger Decal, changed availability on 1YY67 1LT and 2LT and 1YX67 1LT and 2LT to "A1" and changed 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package."

Always better to go direct to the original source.
The following users liked this post:
speedlink (12-29-2015)

Get notified of new replies

To Quick Q - 1LT vs 2LT

Quick Reply: Quick Q - 1LT vs 2LT