SwissTrax Garage floor installed in time for new C7

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Strake
Melting Slicks

Received 1,864 Likes on 1,003 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Default SwissTrax Garage floor installed in time for new C7

I got our SwissTrax garage flooring installed just before taking delivery of our new C7 last week. Had a break in the weather so the garage got up to a whopping 50 degrees and I could paint the foundation and install the SwissTrax. REALLY happy with their product and especially their customer service during the decision/ ordering process and afterwards as I needed to add a couple more pieces of tile, which they sent me no charge. Only wish I had done this sooner.

The following users liked this post:
C7 x 2 (02-11-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 12:24 PM
ZEEEE06
Safety Car

Location: PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work.
Received 741 Likes on 292 Posts

Strake (02-10-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 12:27 PM
RipcordZ51
Pro

Received 160 Likes on 116 Posts

Looks great and the car ain't bad either!
Strake (02-10-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 12:30 PM
neil falzarano
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RipcordZ51
Looks great and the car ain't bad either!

What he said.
looks beautiful. Nice pup by the way.
Strake (02-10-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Scoobydoobydoo
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 246 Posts

Came out great, mind telling us how much it cost ?
Old 02-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Strake
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Scoobydoobydoo
Came out great, mind telling us how much it cost ?
It's a 2 car garage, 440 Ft sq and I had 20 ft of edging (ramp entry). Total with Garage Journal discount, delivered was about $1600. If you have interest, PM me and I'll give you some more specifics and who to contact there to get the discount.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Scoobydoobydoo
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Strake
It's a 2 car garage, 440 Ft sq and I had 20 ft of edging (ramp entry). Total with Garage Journal discount, delivered was about $1600. If you have interest, PM me and I'll give you some more specifics and who to contact there to get the discount.
Thanks man, will do !
Old 02-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

That looks awesome, great job! I think I said this before, I get more comments and questions about the flooring than I do my ride. Your dog looks confused by the massive upgrade.

Old 02-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Gymbow
Racer

Received 181 Likes on 108 Posts

That looks great, love the color combo with your ride. I've had my SwissTrax for 2 years now and can't imagine having a garage without it.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Strake
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Rooster OG
That looks awesome, great job! I think I said this before, I get more comments and questions about the flooring than I do my ride. Your dog looks confused by the massive upgrade.

Thanks Tom...... the dog is used to it now. Always something exciting going on here.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:37 PM
BRomanelli
Racer

Received 108 Likes on 60 Posts
Default Swiss trax

I got our SwissTrax garage flooring installed just before taking delivery of our new C7 last week. Had a break in the weather so the garage got up to a whopping 50 degrees and I could paint the foundation and install the SwissTrax. REALLY happy with their product and especially their customer service during the decision/ ordering process and afterwards as I needed to add a couple more pieces of tile, which they sent me no charge. Only wish I had done this sooner.

I have been looking at this stuff for a while. We are in the process of trying to add another garage to my 2 car I have now. When Its built I will definitely give these guys a call again. They sent me samples at no charge and were really helpful. My only concern is how well my motorcycle will roll over this stuff. The casters are small so the ribbing might be an issue. I have not tried it on my floor samples but its on the list. I would like to know about the discount though and how to get it.
Thanks
By the way floor looks great!!!
Bob

I have been looking at this stuff for a while. We are in the process of trying to add another garage to my 2 car I have now. When Its built I will definitely give these guys a call again. They sent me samples at no charge and were really helpful. My only concern is how well my motorcycle will roll over this stuff. The casters are small so the ribbing might be an issue. I have not tried it on my floor samples but its on the list. I would like to know about the discount though and how to get it.
Thanks
Bob
Old 02-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Strake
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Gymbow
That looks great, love the color combo with your ride. I've had my SwissTrax for 2 years now and can't imagine having a garage without it.
Thank you....... it was in part one of your earlier replies to my questions on garage flooring a month or so ago that got me looking at SwissTrax. REALLY love the product.
Gymbow (02-10-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Gymbow
Racer

Thank you....... it was in part one of your earlier replies to my questions on garage flooring a month or so ago that got me looking at SwissTrax. REALLY love the product.
Thanks Strake!! I'm glad it worked out for you. I feel the same way about my flooring too. And I get as many comments about the flooring as I do with the C7.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:47 PM
BRomanelli
Racer

Received 108 Likes on 60 Posts
Default swiss trax flooring

Thanks
Bob
Strake (02-10-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Gymbow
Racer

Originally Posted by BRomanelli
Thanks
Bob
Join the Garage Journal forum, then let the SwissTrax dealer know you're a member to get the discount. I don't know what size your casters are, but everything I've rolled across the flooring rolls easily, so I don't think you'll have an issue.

Last edited by Gymbow; 02-10-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:08 PM
SyberSaint
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Gymbow
Join the Garage Journal forum, then let the SwissTrax dealer know you're a member to get the discount. I don't know what size your casters are, but everything I've rolled across the flooring rolls easily, so I don't think you'll have an issue.
Does your floor jack work with the ribs and do they come in different colors?

Thanks..
Old 02-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Gymbow
Racer

Originally Posted by SyberSaint
Does your floor jack work with the ribs and do they come in different colors?

Thanks..
I don't have a floor jack, so I can't say how that works.

Yes, they have a number of tile colors to choose from. If you go to the SwissTrax website, they have a calculator tool that helps you determine how many tiles (for each color you use) you need for your project and let's you see what your finished design will look like.

Get notified of new replies

To SwissTrax Garage floor installed in time for new C7

Old 02-10-2016, 03:24 PM
kaufmansm
Instructor

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

I see you got your car at Kerbeck, I'm getting mine shortly from them as well. Did you have to tell them no dealer emblems on the car or did they just not put them?
Old 02-10-2016, 03:56 PM
dvilin
Team Owner

Received 7,921 Likes on 4,807 Posts

Nice job looks great.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Corvette ED
Le Mans Master

Location: Pottsville, PA. USA Home Of America's Oldest Brewery Yuengling
Received 2,238 Likes on 1,032 Posts

Looks Great!!

Quick Reply: SwissTrax Garage floor installed in time for new C7