Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APR Performance - Carbon Fiber

Old 02-12-2016, 04:52 PM
fmcmillan
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default APR Performance - Carbon Fiber

Added a new edition from APR Performance this morning. Got rid the ACS front splitter and added the APR Carbon Fiber front splitter. Nothing wrong with the ACS product just wanted to match the APR carbon fiber that was already on the ray. Great company - awesome customer service.

APR Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter

APR Performance Carbon Fiber additions - Front splitter, Hood vent, Side vents, Rear Vents, Spoiler, Rear tail light bezels, & Rear diffuser

APR Performance Carbon Fiber additions - Front splitter, Hood vent, Side vents, Rear Vents, Spoiler, Rear tail light bezels, & Rear diffuser

Old 02-12-2016, 04:56 PM
AKKutz
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts

I do like. I wish I had put a bit more into research before I bought the stuff I did from RPI. Had I known what APR was about, I would have gone with their stuff. I still might do their splitter. Guess, I'm stuck with my skirts.

The splitter and skirts I bought turned out not to be pure carbon and I don't like the way the splitter points up.

I rivet the skirts, but easily can replace the splitter. Also think I'd do the APR spoiler!!
Old 02-12-2016, 06:31 PM
final gear
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Those carbon bits really look good with Laguna blue!
Old 02-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Achmed
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

Do you find any difference in the added length of the front with the APR splitter vs ACS? As in does the APR one protrude out a bit further than the ACS one? From some angle photos it looks like it does.

Get notified of new replies

To APR Performance - Carbon Fiber

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: APR Performance - Carbon Fiber