Sponsored by:

Grand Sport question

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 06:11 PM
737Drvr
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Grand Sport question

I'm placing an order this week for a new GS. I have a question about the heritage package (Z15). From what I understand, the package comes with the interior brushed hashed marks, GS insignia floor mats, and the fender hash marks. This is exactly what I want. I just want to make sure the over the top racing stripes are a separate item as they appear to be. The codes are different to get the over the top stripes with the fender hash marks. No offense to those wanting the racing stripes but I just want the fender hash marks. Thanks for your help. I'll share the spec soon as I'm still tweaking a bit.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

It does not include stripes:

Grand Sport Heritage Package, includes interior brushed aluminum hash marks and (VYW) Floor mats with Grand Sport logo, LPO; must also order fender hash marks available in (55A) Hyper Green, (59A) Yellow, (62A) Volcano Orange, (75A) Torch Red, (90A) Gray and (97A) Carbon Flash Metallic
1 - Requires one of the following fender hash marks: (55A) Hyper Green, (59A) Yellow, (62A) Volcano Orange, (75A) Torch Red, (90A) Gray and (97A) Carbon Flash Metallic. Available with (DUR/DXP/DXT/DXU/DXX) Grand Sport Full Length Racing Decal Packages only.
That's from the GM order guide:

http://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/dom...=3&addOptions=
Old 05-29-2016, 06:34 PM
737Drvr
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Rooster OG
It does not include stripes:

That's from the GM order guide:

http://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/dom...=3&addOptions=
Thanks! I saw that on the order but the wording at the bottom was what made me question it.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:32 PM
Harry2
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 403 Likes on 222 Posts

I ordered the Heritage Package on my previous '10 C6 GS, will definitely do it again for my future C7 GS!

Get notified of new replies

To Grand Sport question

Quick Reply: Grand Sport question