Sponsored by:

PDR, diagram

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 02:13 AM
PEW_PROFESSIONAL
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PDR, diagram

I have a question, I'm working on a project car right now and wanted to look into this PDR. I have the PDR unit that was pulled from a totaled C7 and I'm looking at using this system in a 69 Camaro I use for Historic track days. Is there anyone here that can get me the diagrams and what is included to make this system work. I would love to get this working.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:39 AM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

If you don't get any diagrams, you can get the service information via subscription. They have a 3 day subscription for $20 here:

https://acdelcotds.com

Honestly, the camera GM uses for the system is really poor compared to what you can get for very cheap from say, Amazon. It's only 720p. You can get a minimum 1080p dash cam system for as cheap as $25-30 online with superior picture quality. For the track info you can get an app like track addict for your phone that will give you overlays, gps and some telemetry info.

If you can get the GM system working, maybe while you're putting it together you can figure out a way to at least swap in a better camera. Good luck!

Quick Reply: PDR, diagram