Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PDR Help

Old 08-25-2016, 02:48 PM
Harvette
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Default PDR Help

I put an SD card in the glove box SD slot then hit the PDR icon that's on the nav screen and the screen goes blank. I have used it before without any problems but it has been awile. Did I forget to do something or do you think that its malfunctioning. Thanks
Old 08-25-2016, 03:47 PM
hisvett
Melting Slicks

Received 384 Likes on 244 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Perhaps try a different SD card? Normally if the unit isn't reading the card it will state so on your screen...."No SD card in slot" or "Can not detect SD card". Sounds like a trip to the dealer if a second card does the same.

Good luck
Old 08-25-2016, 05:44 PM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Harvette
I put an SD card in the glove box SD slot then hit the PDR icon that's on the nav screen and the screen goes blank. I have used it before without any problems but it has been awile. Did I forget to do something or do you think that its malfunctioning. Thanks
Double check your SD card there is a little tab on it which locks it from writing, looking at it with the connectors facing you it will be on the left side. Just a chance it might be locked, otherwise it's off to the dealer.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:03 PM
Harvette
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks, I guess a dealer visit is in order. I moved from Michigan to South Carolina a little while ago and was dealing with Les Stanford and Matick Chevy up there. Down here the Chevy dealers are not real big Corvette dealers and that kind of worries me but I could be wrong. Everything on the Nav. works except the PDR so I guess I have to decide if I want to take it in and have them tear apart my dash or not.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:11 PM
Jay_Davis
Drifting

Received 90 Likes on 73 Posts

Try without the SD card in. It should get you into the PDR menu, just with some items that you can't do being greyed out.

Get notified of new replies

To PDR Help

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PDR Help