C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

15.5% Off Select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 08:21 AM
MacMulkin
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 4,105 Likes on 919 Posts

Default 15.5% Off Select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!

For the next 7 days, take advantage of up to 15.5% off AND $2,000 Corvette Loyalty incentive on select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!

Corvette Sales & Incentives

Old 01-24-2017, 09:05 AM
Jmcdude
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 512 Likes on 294 Posts

Nice, MacMulkin front and center with the best discounts as usual
The following users liked this post:
MacMulkin (01-24-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 09:17 AM
obxchartercaptain
Safety Car

Received 308 Likes on 198 Posts
FL Events Coordinator

I take nothing away from MacMulkin Chevrolet....By all accounts a great dealership and a forum sponsor....BUT....This tells me that Corvettes aren't selling as well as expected....
Old 01-24-2017, 09:24 AM
thill444
Le Mans Master

Received 4,100 Likes on 2,003 Posts

Originally Posted by obxchartercaptain
I take nothing away from MacMulkin Chevrolet....By all accounts a great dealership and a forum sponsor....BUT....This tells me that Corvettes aren't selling as well as expected....
I think you are dealing with a number of factors:
$60-80+K sports car where there is a lot of competition (including the base Corvette that is $10K+ cheaper)

This is the fourth model year of the C7 and, like any car, most of the people who wanted one bought one by now and the model starts to get "stale".

This is really nothing unusual IMHO compared to many other cars that are on year four and are targeting a very specific segment (sports cars). Chevy could choose to make less cars and keep the prices higher but it appears they can still make a profit with incentives so they continue to build and sell them at these price points.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:37 AM
JC 2004
Racer

Received 82 Likes on 63 Posts

Let's not forget it's winter.
The following users liked this post:
DAC17 (01-27-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 09:56 AM
thill444
Le Mans Master

Received 4,100 Likes on 2,003 Posts

Originally Posted by JC 2004
Let's not forget it's winter.
Actually that is true as well as the used market. It is not hard to find low mileage (under 12K miles) C7's out there that still have a warranty.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:49 AM
MacMulkin

Originally Posted by thill444
Actually that is true as well as the used market. It is not hard to find low mileage (under 12K miles) C7's out there that still have a warranty.
No better time than the present!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:58 AM
jclarksnakes
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

Every one of those that looked interesting to me in the OP have automatics. Do you have the same discounts on M7s?
Old 01-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Bimota Guy
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MacMulkin
For the next 7 days, take advantage of up to 15.5% off AND $2,000 Corvette Loyalty incentive on select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!

Hmmm....my wife was born in Nashua. I think that is a sign!
Old 01-26-2017, 10:30 AM
MacMulkin

Originally Posted by Bimota Guy
Hmmm....my wife was born in Nashua. I think that is a sign!
Bring her home for a weekend visit and come see us while you're here. We have over 200 new Corvettes in stock and in climate controlled showroom. No need for a winter coat
Old 01-27-2017, 04:05 PM
MacMulkin

TGIF!
For all new Forum members: We here at MacMulkin Chevrolet we keep all our Corvette inventory inside climate controlled buildings right after being delivered from the factory. Our In stock and ordered units never see rain, snow, or bad weather! We know you don't drive your car in bad weather let alone leave it outside in the elements, why should your dealer?

MacMulkin Chevrolet also DOES NOT HAVE ANY FEES WHATSOEVER!!! The Price we quote is the price you pay here at the dealer PERIOD. Taxes and registration to be paid in your respective state DMV. We give you a 20 day temporary plate with every car purchased regardless of where you live* (unless in MA, we offer to go register it for you).

Everyone in the Corvette Department works together as a team to offer unmatched customer service. You can talk with anyone in the department regardless if the team member you are working with is currently unavailable. We are not commission based and thus able to work as a team to strive for 100% satisfaction from our customers.

When purchasing a in-stock unit you have the option of coming to the dealer and picking up your new Corvette or having it shipped via Intercity (a Platinum Forum Vendor). If flying in, we offer free pickup from the airport (MHT Manchester Airport is within 20 minutes, or you can fly into BOS Boston which is 45 minutes away). If you decide to save the miles on your credit card and would rather have the car shipped, we can take care of that for you as well. We will get a quote for you and can have Intercity deliver the car right to your driveway via enclosed trailer.

When placing a new Order, we will go over the order with you at time of deposit and also right before placing the order for you. We understand things change and you may want to update your order with additional options. When placing an order, you can either choose to have it delivered here at MacMulkin, Museum delivery (R8C), or to your local dealer (Via courtesy delivery) which we will set up for you. Most dealers charge between $300-$400 for Courtesy delivery.

If you have any questions or are looking for a quote on a order, please feel free to PM us and we will be happy to assist you
Thanks,
MacMulkin Chevrolet
Old 01-27-2017, 09:53 PM
Bunk
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by thill444
I think you are dealing with a number of factors:
$60-80+K sports car where there is a lot of competition (including the base Corvette that is $10K+ cheaper)

This is the fourth model year of the C7 and, like any car, most of the people who wanted one bought one by now and the model starts to get "stale".

This is really nothing unusual IMHO compared to many other cars that are on year four and are targeting a very specific segment (sports cars). Chevy could choose to make less cars and keep the prices higher but it appears they can still make a profit with incentives so they continue to build and sell them at these price points.
Nothing stale about the C7 design or specs at this time. It is the economy of the US, which is deeply in a long-running recession with really no net creation of jobs plus the oil economy states are in serious decline. After this election it is clear even to those, that the employment outlook will not get better any time soon. So yah, sales are down for C7 but they will continue.

I, for one, am ready to buy another.
Old 01-30-2017, 06:37 AM
MacMulkin

Originally Posted by Bunk
Nothing stale about the C7 design or specs at this time. It is the economy of the US, which is deeply in a long-running recession with really no net creation of jobs plus the oil economy states are in serious decline. After this election it is clear even to those, that the employment outlook will not get better any time soon. So yah, sales are down for C7 but they will continue.

I, for one, am ready to buy another.
We're here for you when you're ready!

Get notified of new replies

To 15.5% Off Select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!

Quick Reply: 15.5% Off Select 2017 Corvette Grand Sports!