Sponsored by:

Thanks, Rick Conti!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Rocky51
Racer

Received 119 Likes on 56 Posts

Default Thanks, Rick Conti!!

So I've been a C7 wannabe on this forum for some time now, biding my time with my C6 and waiting for the right time to make the plunge. Then I heard about the plant shutting down for an extended period and all the rumors about 2018, so I picked up the phone and called Rick Conti.

We discussed options and pricing, but I still was not sure about color combos and options, so while I was on the east coast for business I decided to take a detour on my way back to CA and stopped in to see Rick in OH.

Had a great time talking with Rick, took a test drive, answered all my questions. Finally made a deposit and placed the order: Blade Silver GS, 3LT two-tone AR interior, GS heritage pkg w/red hash marks, carbon flash stripes and machine face wheels w/red calipers. Taking Museum Delivery, too. I did that with my C6 and it was a blast. Depending on production schedule, may get to do this in time for the Bash in April.

Thanks, Rick.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:14 AM
dvilin
Team Owner

Received 7,922 Likes on 4,808 Posts

Sounds like a great combo, color option you will love the C7.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:27 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts

Felt like you have known each other forever, really enjoyed the talk and appreciate your business opportunity.

Here is the Vlog you are in too. Thumbs up Don

A real pleasure!

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks, Rick Conti!!

Quick Reply: Thanks, Rick Conti!!