Interesting article: Corvette build vs. Ferrari build

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 03:55 PM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,608 Likes on 6,621 Posts

Originally Posted by Vette_Pilot
I liked reading the article very pro vette!!!!
Originally Posted by rikhek
Not sure what you guys are whining about. Did you read the article? It was very complimentary to the Corvette. Only issue I have is they should have compared the C7Z to the Ferrari as it will blow it away in the performance category.

Pretty accurate article for the intended audience and accurate to the cars as well.
Was surprised when there were all these negative comments! The writer was given a task with XX words and sure it's superficial but for the short article I thought well done.

See my post 33 about a car buff friend who could easily afford the most expensive Ferrari but when I saw him at a meeting in Florida he was driving a new Porsche! When I asked why it wasn't a Ferrari he said because he wanted one he could drive and not just have in the shop! A point the author made.

SIDE BAR:
I think about when Cartech asked me to write a book and said it needs to be 75,000 words. Thought it would be tough but those who read my posts won't be surprised when I said it was over and I had to cut back! It was those ~300 high res, uncropped pics that needed release signatures that was tougher!

Last edited by JerryU; 03-22-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Interesting article: Corvette build vs. Ferrari build