Pay it forward - Corvette Forum

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Log In 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory
Search

C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits,
Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by
C7 Carbon

Pay it forward

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Cruiter
CF Senior Member
On order: Torch Red Z51
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Cruiter's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,760
Location: Cumming GA
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Pay it forward

While there won't be much to post in this thread until we have some C7's in driveways, this topic has been wonderful in the Club Lexus owners threads where I'm also a moderator.

The idea is we all have something in our garage we just couldn't toss out but the car it applied to has long since been sold/traded. For instance touch up paint or spare wipers blades or left behind manuals. Get the idea?

Paying it forward is a concept to just give it to someone that's willing to pay the freight or drive to get (if close enough). In time, someone will have an item posted that you probably need. If you absolutely feel it's something you have to sell, then please don't post it here.

I'm going to sticky it so it's always available.
Cruiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
JRBurn
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
JRBurn's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 153
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have the rear mat if someone want's it, perfect shape, there is some dust on it. No charge, local pick up in Los Angeles ONLY, I WILL NOT SHIP IT!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by JRBurn; 08-15-2014 at 06:52 PM.
JRBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
scernilicious
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Would you ship if I pay for the shipping? Just brought C7 z51 3lt ? Lmk thanks sharon
scernilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
Stingray Al
CF Senior Member
 
Stingray Al's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 646
Location: Mountaintop PA
Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
Default

I would like to thank the fellow at Pocono with the orange Z06 that gave me the a set of Carbotech rear brake pads for my C7Z51.

Thanks again


Stingray Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:28 AM   #5
J13bubba
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Cup Holder issues, 2015 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiter View Post
While there won't be much to post in this thread until we have some C7's in driveways, this topic has been wonderful in the Club Lexus owners threads where I'm also a moderator.

The idea is we all have something in our garage we just couldn't toss out but the car it applied to has long since been sold/traded. For instance touch up paint or spare wipers blades or left behind manuals. Get the idea?

Paying it forward is a concept to just give it to someone that's willing to pay the freight or drive to get (if close enough). In time, someone will have an item posted that you probably need. If you absolutely feel it's something you have to sell, then please don't post it here.

I'm going to sticky it so it's always available.

The design of the cupholders is really bad. They do not grip any type of cup. Does anyone know of any aftermarket insert that will grip any size cup and fit in the Corvette cup holder?
J13bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:06 AM   #6
RajeeK
CF Senior Member
 
RajeeK's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2015
Posts: 161
Location: San Diego CA
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default

I have 4 mud guards from the front and rear of a 2016 Z06 available and the front r/l fender guards/spätz for a free owner. Im in North coastline San Diego by Del Mar.

PM me with intereset. No flakes.

Last edited by RajeeK; 01-10-2016 at 05:07 AM.
RajeeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:04 PM   #7
Thomasmoto
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Thomasmoto's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,066
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeeK View Post
I have 4 mud guards from the front and rear of a 2016 Z06 available and the front r/l fender guards/spätz for a free owner. Im in North coastline San Diego by Del Mar.

PM me with intereset. No flakes.
I'm interested for sure. What aero package are the mud guards for? I don't want to take them if they won't fit my Z. Thanks for your generosity.
David
Thomasmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:59 AM   #8
RajeeK
CF Senior Member
 
RajeeK's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2015
Posts: 161
Location: San Diego CA
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasmoto View Post
I'm interested for sure. What aero package are the mud guards for? I don't want to take them if they won't fit my Z. Thanks for your generosity.
David
Everything came from a 2016 Z06 with Stage 3 aero. PM me if you want to get them.
RajeeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page Pay it forward
 
 
 
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Potential buyer with a few questions from current owners 95bat C7 General Discussion 29 10-20-2015 02:13 PM
Average cost to REBUILD the LS1 engine??? 1Willy1 C5 General 6 07-29-2014 08:23 AM
Lexus for the boy.... X-ZZ4 Politics, Religion & Controversy 21 04-27-2014 02:06 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Click for Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.