Search
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits,
Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by
C7 Carbon

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 07-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
dkfuji
CF Senior Member

Default Used HRE P101's & Pzeros

Okay so I am returning my C7 to original equipment so I can use it as part of my trade in for the new Z06. These are the actual rims from my C7 that were featured in the HRE promotional spread that appeared in Corvette Magazine. They are P101's 20's for the front and 21's on the rear. This sale includes the Pirelli Pzero's that were installed for the photo shoot. They are 265/30 X 20 fronts and 325/25 X 21 on the rear. They currently have about 3,000 miles on them and are like new. They have never been raced or burned out. The wheels are brushed clear finish and are like new as well. No scratches or rash whatsoever.

I believe this package retails for around $13,000 to $14,000 or thereabouts. I am willing to sell the set for $10,300 shipped to the CONUS Paypal only.

I know this doesn't mean much to you guys across the nation but, I personally guarantee this package is exactly as stated. You can look at my 100% rating on Ebay (same screen name) as part of my references.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I am open to a possible discount for a cash local pick up deal.

Thanks for looking...Darryl
Attached Images

dkfuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
george vee
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Nice set up, I am waiting for quotes on a set like these in 19 and 20in. I'd be interested after I get my info together.
What are the widths and offsets of these wheels?
george vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #3
dkfuji
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by george vee View Post
Nice set up, I am waiting for quotes on a set like these in 19 and 20in. I'd be interested after I get my info together.
What are the widths and offsets of these wheels?
Here are the widths. I do not have the offsets. However, the tires do not stick out of the fenders even after lowering her on the stock bolts.

Front 20x9.5 20.6lbs.
Rear 21x12 24.8lbs.
Attached Images

dkfuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:56 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page Used HRE P101's & Pzeros