Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires(Free Shipping)

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 01:46 PM
Ronald White
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires(Free Shipping)

I have a complete set of these tires that came with my Z06/Z07. I have only 50-75 miles on them, around town. I am 68 years old and they have not been abused. I have a new set of summer Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP's that just arrived, to take their place. The first $1500 (Free shipping) will get them. I don't have time to spend on CF so please call, text or email me if interested. I am located in West Monroe, La(North central part of state.) cell 318-355-2848, ronaldew@bellsouth.net Will sent pics if interested, and any other info needed. They are still mounted on the Spectra Gray factory wheels(not for sale).
2 ea - P285/30ZR19(94Y)
2 ea - P335/25ZR20(99Y)

$1,500 SHIPPED IN US
Thanks, Ron

Last edited by Ronald White; 01-16-2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: adjust price
Old 01-16-2017, 02:23 PM
mig1980
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Awesome tires. GLWS! Just FYI..these tires are a little under $1,700 shipped from tirerack.com brand new.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:05 PM
c4t
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I think my offer is fair since these are brand new shipped for $1446.20, let me know if you change your mind. thanks

Originally Posted by Ronald White
I have a complete set of these tires that came with my Z06/Z07. I have only 50-75 miles on them, around town. I am 68 years old and they have not been abused. I have a new set of summer Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP's that just arrived, to take their place. The first $1500 (Free shipping) will get them. I don't have time to spend on CF so please call, text or email me if interested. I am located in West Monroe, La(North central part of state.) cell 318-355-2848, ronaldew@bellsouth.net Will sent pics if interested, and any other info needed. They are still mounted on the Spectra Gray factory wheels(not for sale).
2 ea - P285/30ZR19(94Y)
2 ea - P335/25ZR20(99Y)

$1,500 SHIPPED IN US
Thanks, Ron
Old 01-17-2017, 05:56 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 835 Likes on 595 Posts

Originally Posted by c4t
I think my offer is fair since these are brand new shipped for $1446.20, let me know if you change your mind. thanks
I just got some from Tire Rack for $1710 shipped and delivered to my tire shop.

I don't think your "offer is fair" if you're comparing it to TR Wholesale Solutions pricing, since nobody except a business can get that deal!!

If you look on their website you'll see that you need to establish an account with them in order to buy, and it says that to be eligible for an account:

The following are TR Wholesale Solutions' requirements for a wholesale account:
  1. Your business is an automobile-related business (including tire or wheel dealers, automobile dealers, and auto service shops).
  2. Merchandise is purchased for the sole purpose of resale.
  3. Your business is listed with directory assistance.
Maybe you have an established auto business and will only get those tires for resale (to yourself????????), but most of us don't - therefore can't get that wholesale deal!!

I think the deal I got direct from Tire Rack is about as good as you'll do on a brand new set of Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires.

So.....I think Ron's deal is pretty good. If he comes down a little I'd jump on them even though I just bought a set - I'll go through a couple sets at track events this year!!

Old 01-17-2017, 07:09 PM
Ronald White
Advanced

Default Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires

Thanks, BEZ06 for the Reality Check.

c4t, I really do understand that everybody wants something for next to nothing.
BUT, it is a different story when you are on the other end shelling out the HARD CASH to the vendor. Let me check the cost of shipping and see it there is any way to adjust or me just put them on my new car and just drive and enjoy!! Ron
Old 01-18-2017, 09:56 AM
Ronald White
Advanced

Default Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires

Thanks, BEZ06 for the Reality Check.

c4t, I really do understand that everybody wants something for next to nothing.
BUT, it is a different story when you are on the other end shelling out the HARD CASH to the vendor. Let me check the cost of shipping and see it there is any way to adjust or me just put them on my new car and just drive and enjoy!! Ron
I checked UPS shipping: for example from West Monroe, La to say Dayton, Ohio(approx 825 miles with my company discount) and the cost is $98.50, plus I have to go to the trouble of shipping them.(without my company discount $158.00)
This means at my $1,500, shipped price, I am selling a 99% new set for $1,401.50. I really believe that is a fair price!!!!! End of Story. I don't mean to sound tacky, BUT ANYONE CAN TAKE THEM OR LEAVE THEM!!! Your choice and no hard feelings! Ron
Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 AM
MThomas
Safety Car

Received 117 Likes on 92 Posts

I checked UPS shipping: for example from West Monroe, La to say Dayton, Ohio(approx 825 miles with my company discount) and the cost is $98.50, plus I have to go to the trouble of shipping them.(without my company discount $158.00)
This means at my $1,500, shipped price, I am selling a 99% new set for $1,401.50. I really believe that is a fair price!!!!! End of Story. I don't mean to sound tacky, BUT ANYONE CAN TAKE THEM OR LEAVE THEM!!! Your choice and no hard feelings! Ron

I totally agree with Ronald. The price is more than fair. Good luck with the sell Ronald. If people are not interested they should just move on to the next post.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:13 AM
c4t
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I totally agree with you, you should sell for the price you want to sell, I was just asking for a lower price since it does not make sense to me to pay for for a used set when I can buy a new set for less.

Old 01-19-2017, 12:17 PM
vet4me45
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by c4t

Did anyone take note that the front tires on the estimate are not Cup 2 ZPs? This could make a difference in price....just saying!
Old 01-19-2017, 01:38 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,984 Likes on 1,143 Posts

I thought we had forum rules that prohibited someone from complaining about a posted price or did those go out the window since you can now post any foul word you want?

You don't like a price move on. You want to make an offer do it via PM.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires(Free Shipping)

Quick Reply: FS: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP Tires(Free Shipping)