C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines for C7 Available Now!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 08:24 AM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

Received 417 Likes on 271 Posts

Default Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines for C7 Available Now!

Hi Guys,
Spiegler front and rear SS brake lines are now shipping. These bolt up to the factory calipers with no modifications required. These are built and tested in the USA, using the finest quality components. They have fully stainless end fittings, an abrasion resistant coating, a unique torsion system to prevent twisting, and are DOT compliant.

Front Spiegler SS Brake Line for C7 Stingray

Rear Spiegler SS Brake Line for C7 Stingray

Stated simply, some of the automotive brake lines currently on the market are downright frightening. Looking at the fitting and assembly quality makes you wonder where the parts came from, and who put them together. Low grade carbon steel fittings, sloppy stainless weave, no abrasion coatings, substandard linings…the list goes on. When you consider that your brake lines are the critical safety link between your foot and your calipers, these facts aren’t exactly comforting. Not only are some of these parts suspect, it can take forever to actually receive them after placing an order.

Spiegler does things a little differently. While you may not be familiar with the Spiegler name, they’ve been a trusted producer of stainless steel brake lines in the motorcycle racing industry for some time. Every component in a Spiegler brake line is manufactured to exacting standards in the USA or Western Europe, and these premium components are then hand assembled and tested at Spiegler’s facilities in Dayton, Ohio. You can buy Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with confidence, knowing that you’ll be receiving the finest product available for your car.

You’ll also receive your parts quickly. When you have a track day on the horizon, you know you’ll have your parts in time to install them.

Not only is Spiegler’s quality and delivery superior, they also provide some innovative features which solve some old problems.

Features and benefits:
  • All components manufactured in USA and Europe=Stringent and consistent quality control
  • Stress-free Torsion Fitting System=Allows 360 degree rotation of banjo fitting for correct alignment and strain reduction
  • Abrasion resistant coating/sheath=Eliminates snagging and chafing
  • Aircraft quality stainless steel fittings and bolts=Superior strength, longevity, and safety
  • Heavy gauge, tightly woven stainless steel braid=Eliminates line swell, more consistent feel
  • Du Pont PTFE- Teflon® lining=Reduces line expansion and provides greater durability
  • DOT compliant=Quality assurance, road legal
  • Wide range of colors=Allows for personalization
  • Standard and custom designs shipped in 48 hours=No more waiting around for lines to show up
  • Full testing battery on all parts, with lifetime warranty=Purchase and drive with confidence

Please click here for more info on Spiegler.

Old 01-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Foxer55
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by JRitt@essex
Hi Guys,
Spiegler front and rear SS brake lines are now shipping. These bolt up to the factory calipers with no modifications required. These are built and tested in the USA, using the finest quality components. They have fully stainless end fittings, an abrasion resistant coating, a unique torsion system to prevent twisting, and are DOT compliant.

Front Spiegler SS Brake Line for C7 Stingray

Rear Spiegler SS Brake Line for C7 Stingray

Stated simply, some of the automotive brake lines currently on the market are downright frightening. Looking at the fitting and assembly quality makes you wonder where the parts came from, and who put them together. Low grade carbon steel fittings, sloppy stainless weave, no abrasion coatings, substandard linings…the list goes on. When you consider that your brake lines are the critical safety link between your foot and your calipers, these facts aren’t exactly comforting. Not only are some of these parts suspect, it can take forever to actually receive them after placing an order.

Spiegler does things a little differently. While you may not be familiar with the Spiegler name, they’ve been a trusted producer of stainless steel brake lines in the motorcycle racing industry for some time. Every component in a Spiegler brake line is manufactured to exacting standards in the USA or Western Europe, and these premium components are then hand assembled and tested at Spiegler’s facilities in Dayton, Ohio. You can buy Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with confidence, knowing that you’ll be receiving the finest product available for your car.

You’ll also receive your parts quickly. When you have a track day on the horizon, you know you’ll have your parts in time to install them.

Not only is Spiegler’s quality and delivery superior, they also provide some innovative features which solve some old problems.

Features and benefits:
  • All components manufactured in USA and Europe=Stringent and consistent quality control
  • Stress-free Torsion Fitting System=Allows 360 degree rotation of banjo fitting for correct alignment and strain reduction
  • Abrasion resistant coating/sheath=Eliminates snagging and chafing
  • Aircraft quality stainless steel fittings and bolts=Superior strength, longevity, and safety
  • Heavy gauge, tightly woven stainless steel braid=Eliminates line swell, more consistent feel
  • Du Pont PTFE- Teflon® lining=Reduces line expansion and provides greater durability
  • DOT compliant=Quality assurance, road legal
  • Wide range of colors=Allows for personalization
  • Standard and custom designs shipped in 48 hours=No more waiting around for lines to show up
  • Full testing battery on all parts, with lifetime warranty=Purchase and drive with confidence

Please click here for more info on Spiegler.

Good for Z06/Z07?
Old 01-24-2015, 06:39 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Foxer55
Good for Z06/Z07?
interested as well
Old 01-27-2015, 01:30 PM
WilliamCall
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts

Same here, I'd like to know if they'll fit a Z06. When you check for compatibility, it only says C7 stingray and C7 Z51 option.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:39 PM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by WilliamCall
Same here, I'd like to know if they'll fit a Z06. When you check for compatibility, it only says C7 stingray and C7 Z51 option.
Guys,
We're trying to confirm that the part numbers are the same on the base/Z51/Z06/7 brake lines.

I'll post up as soon as we confirm. Thanks for your patience.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:06 PM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

Okay guys...we'll have a Z06 line in-house tomorrow to examine. The front Z06 lines are a different part number than the Z51/base. The rears are the same on all cars. I'll let you know what we find out, and see how soon we can come up with a front solution. Thanks for your patience gents.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:33 PM
WilliamCall
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts

Okay guys...we'll have a Z06 line in-house tomorrow to examine. The front Z06 lines are a different part number than the Z51/base. The rears are the same on all cars. I'll let you know what we find out, and see how soon we can come up with a front solution. Thanks for your patience gents.
Thanks for the quick response!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:51 PM
leadville1
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

I have a complete front and rear set if anybody wants them, I took them off of my car when GM told me that they were causing my brake failures......

I am putting a BBK on my car so they are just sitting in the box. I used them for approximately 1 day.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Roadrogue
Burning Brakes

Received 93 Likes on 74 Posts

After much research I put these on my 1200 Kawasaki. They are all that. Highly recommended.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:15 AM
savage
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 89 Posts

i gave up a month ago waiting for a forum dealer to sell these, but at least i can tell you (they are on my car) the quality is great. everything you need was in the package( even clips to hold sensor wires) i could not be happier with them. i went with the color red to match calipers and car. as your post said, MANY COLORS TO CHOSE. i just clicked your website, i did get them from you! LOL

Last edited by savage; 02-08-2015 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:23 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

Are these sold as individual lines or are they sold as pairs? meaning do I have to buy two front and two back or just a quantity of one each for front and back? thx
Old 03-10-2015, 01:06 AM
savage
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by FYREANT
Are these sold as individual lines or are they sold as pairs? meaning do I have to buy two front and two back or just a quantity of one each for front and back? thx
Pairs, about 200 for every thing to the door
Old 03-10-2015, 06:22 AM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by savage
Pairs, about 200 for every thing to the door
Cool. Good deal. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:01 AM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

As savage said, each package is a pair. So as an example, if you buy the front pack it has everything you need for the front.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:02 AM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

i gave up a month ago waiting for a forum dealer to sell these, but at least i can tell you (they are on my car) the quality is great. everything you need was in the package( even clips to hold sensor wires) i could not be happier with them. i went with the color red to match calipers and car. as your post said, MANY COLORS TO CHOSE. i just clicked your website, i did get them from you! LOL
Lol...no worries man. Thanks for the purchase and glad you're enjoying the lines.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:23 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

As savage said, each package is a pair. So as an example, if you buy the front pack it has everything you need for the front.
Thanks! Placed my order earlier today
Old 03-11-2015, 12:07 AM
savage
Burning Brakes

Thanks! Placed my order earlier today
Did you order a color? Or did you go with the clear? Color is free

Get notified of new replies

To Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines for C7 Available Now!

Old 03-11-2015, 02:25 AM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Did you order a color? Or did you go with the clear? Color is free
I never saw any place to choose the color so I ended up getting clears..
Old 03-11-2015, 07:38 AM
VatorMan
Team Owner

Received 44 Likes on 27 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '06-'10-'11, '15

I will say after replacing the brake lines, pads and rotors I have the stiffest pedal I've ever felt on my car now. +1 for S/S brake lines !

The following users liked this post:
NortonCO (09-14-2023)
Old 03-11-2015, 09:58 AM
savage
Burning Brakes

I never saw any place to choose the color so I ended up getting clears..
i called my order in, it was two weeks longer to get a color.i only know about color because i looked at their ad's for motor bikes. and when i say color its just a tint in the plastic cover over the braided SS line. ( not the ends) most people will never see the color from outside the car, I WILL MOST WEEK'S AS IM CHANGING TIRES STOCKS TO HOOSIERS AND BACK!

Quick Reply: Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines for C7 Available Now!