C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aero Front License Plate Holder - Hardware included?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 07:31 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Aero Front License Plate Holder - Hardware included?

Just purchase the Aero Front License Plate Holder for the C7. Arrive promptly and in good order. Opened the box, and all there was a holder, none of the plastic fasteners that attach it to the car. Is this a separate order or do they suppose to be included with the Aero Plate Holder?

Old 05-06-2014, 08:38 PM
kp
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 96 Posts

My car came with the two license plate holders (aero and regular ugly). Both came with a pair of large push/screw fasteners, number on each bag of two fasteners is '23129615 retainer attachment package.' You just need one package of two.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:05 AM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by 1KULC7
Just purchase the Aero Front License Plate Holder for the C7. Arrive promptly and in good order. Opened the box, and all there was a holder, none of the plastic fasteners that attach it to the car. Is this a separate order or do they suppose to be included with the Aero Plate Holder?
If your car came with the nose wart, the fasteners are the same. You can use them.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Dr. ice
Melting Slicks

Received 957 Likes on 608 Posts

Originally Posted by kp
My car came with the two license plate holders (aero and regular ugly). Both came with a pair of large push/screw fasteners, number on each bag of two fasteners is '23129615 retainer attachment package.' You just need one package of two.
I thought the aero panel was an ordered accessorie.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:10 AM
TEXHAWK0
Le Mans Master

Received 787 Likes on 539 Posts

You have to order the fasteners separately if you did not get them with your car. I guess it is possible that the dealer did not order the license bracket or aero panel with the car, but mine came with both since Texas is a front plate state.

Get notified of new replies

To Aero Front License Plate Holder - Hardware included?

Quick Reply: Aero Front License Plate Holder - Hardware included?