C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy boat bullet - need help

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
tyho
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Theta
The Fusion setup is only meant for NPP-equipped cars.

There was another thread made to get a non-NPP car working with an NPP system, but it requires quite a bit of effort (and still will not be controlled by the computer, etc). The PWM stepper would also need to be affixed and wired to control position, etc.

You may be better served by electronic low-profile cutouts with wireless control unless you really are dead-set on the Fusion and purchasing the NPP valves and supporting modifications.
Well, after readings this thread I am wondering if I made the right choice. I have a 2015 z51 manual and just ordered the B & B bullets. After speaking with Mike, he said no drone and no codes. I hope he is correct. I also read that pulling the fuse for the NPP should eliminate problems. I plan on tying off the NPP valves, similar to what other members have done, so if I ever want the stock exhaust back, the NPP is there. Feedback please.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:43 PM
Jack Be Quick Racing
Pro

Location: Detroit area and Nashville area What day is it? Between MI & TN
Received 58 Likes on 38 Posts

I think if you zip tie the NPP valves off to the side, like you would with Corsa Extreme, you should be fine.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:58 PM
slesher
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack Be Quick Racing
I think if you zip tie the NPP valves off to the side, like you would with Corsa Extreme, you should be fine.
Exactly right. That is what the shop did for mine and no issues at all

Quick Reply: Billy boat bullet - need help