C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Firmware Version

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 12:14 PM
eshrink
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Firmware Version

Would someone be kind enough to post the most recent firmware version as displayed in the DIC?

Thank you in advance.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:04 PM
RonC7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,298 Likes on 859 Posts

Default Software rev after seat memory update

Here's the software rev for my car 223xx built 4/15. No change to software rev after the memory seat update, but you can see that the menu now has 3 choices instead of 2.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:56 PM
eshrink
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you.

I took delivery in March and do not have the same firmware as you.

I was hoping that any update would have helped the unit more correctly identify voice requests for songs.

Interesting that the update covered only the seat unless you are saying that it also corrected a variety of small errors.

Again my thanks.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:15 PM
RonC7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,298 Likes on 859 Posts

YW. If you search the various threads (likely in the big sticky problems thread) there was a software update that corrected a bunch of small things including HVAC issues. This was incorporated into production before my 4/15 build date, but apparently after yours was built. Ask your dealer to install the latest once you find the bulletin or publication number. I only asked for the M7 seat memory fix and the software version did not change at all which kind of surprised me. There are some voice recognition settings that you can play with. My biggest problem is remembering the EXACT album or artist name...

Good luck and enjoy your vette!

Ron
Old 08-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Shortimer
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the software version number.
Does anyone know what the newest version is for the Gracenote software and the latest software number is for the Map module?
No need for the numbers for the MAP or Gracenote software. GM will be charging for the MAP software update but the price and release date has not been announced.
The Gracenote software is for identifying artist/music title info and nothing I need updated right now.

Last edited by Shortimer; 09-01-2014 at 01:44 AM. Reason: New info................

Get notified of new replies

To Firmware Version

Quick Reply: Firmware Version