C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used DiabLew for their C7 yet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Received 5,684 Likes on 2,903 Posts

Default Has anyone used DiabLew for their C7 yet?

http://www.diablewtune.com/

Never one to be satisfied, I'm looking to maximize my tune and have it calibrated specifically for my car & local fuel. He seems to get great feedback for previous generation Corvettes, but I haven't seen anything yet regarding the C7.

I have been in email communication with him and his rates seem very reasonable, and he'll be back to tuning within a week or two (currently recovering from an illness).

Ideally, I would prefer a local tuner to have things calibrated on a dyno rather than by emailing logs, but I don't see any Diablo CMR tuners in my area (DFW, TX) that have Corvette experience. I'd love to have LG in Plano tune my car, but staying with the versatility of the handheld is a must for me.

While we're at it, any other Diablo CMR tuners to consider?

Current mods:
-AFE intake
-WeaponX ported TB
-Diablo InTune w/AFE93 tune

Last edited by Kracka; 08-25-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:27 AM
jyounger74
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Kracka
http://www.diablewtune.com/

Never one to be satisfied, I'm looking to maximize my tune and have it calibrated specifically for my car & local fuel. He seems to get great feedback for previous generation Corvettes, but I haven't seen anything yet regarding the C7.

I have been in email communication with him and his rates seem very reasonable, and he'll be back to tuning within a week or two (currently recovering from an illness).

Ideally, I would prefer a local tuner to have things calibrated on a dyno rather than by emailing logs, but I don't see any Diablo CMR tuners in my area (DFW, TX) that have Corvette experience. I'd love to have LG in Plano tune my car, but staying with the versatility of the handheld is a must for me.

While we're at it, any other Diablo CMR tuners to consider?

Current mods:
-AFE intake
-WeaponX ported TB
-Diablo InTune w/AFE93 tune
I have used Lew on 2 of my cars. My 2009 LS3 vette and my 2012 Camaro. Lew knows his stuff. Never any issues he is a stickler at making sure every parameter is covered. He will have you send your stock tune which you will download to what ever diablosport tool you have. Then he will send you back a new custom tune. Then you will drive the car data log your cars computer and he will make the needed adjustments if needed. He is a STAND UP GUY!!!!!!!! I have a 2014 Stingray now and will be using Lew to tune me again as soon as i straighten out my issues with Chevy. I am having HARD START ISSUES WITH MY CAR IT TAKES 4 CRANKS AT STARTUP IN THE MORNING.Once chevy fixes this issue i will be loading my intune and have LEW tune me again.

Last edited by jyounger74; 08-25-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Thank you for the feedback! I just replied to your thread, your issue is normal for direct injection engines
Old 08-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Lew is still down, but getting up to speed.

What is your ZIP code in TX?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:17 PM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Old 08-25-2014, 12:43 PM
WKMCD
Race Director

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

I have an InTune and met with Doug from ECS at Carlisle on Saturday. He can tune for the Diablo InTune and is putting a little something something together for me.

So far I'm running LT's and an AFE intake so I really don't feel like dropping the $500 for a dyno tune yet. When the blower goes on that will happen.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Good info, thanks, I'll check out their site too!

Get notified of new replies

To Has anyone used DiabLew for their C7 yet?

Quick Reply: Has anyone used DiabLew for their C7 yet?