C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easy Exit

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 12:43 PM
roysvette
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Easy Exit

Hi all. I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. Can't seem to set up the automatic easy exit on my new C7. It works as long as I hold the easy exit button but not on it's own. Although I love the car and it's head and shoulders above my '10 GS, I am having a bit of difficulty setting everything up it seems. I have the D1 working when I touch the button but not recognizing my key. Of course the C6 was the same in that regard. Also auto door locks seem to not be working now have to click the lock on the key....
Old 10-18-2014, 12:52 PM
eboggs_jkvl
Moderator/Tech Contributor

Location: Jacksonville Florida BWO Dayton, Cincinnati, Bloomsbury NJ, Cincinnati
Received 3,820 Likes on 2,065 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by roysvette
Hi all. I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. Can't seem to set up the automatic easy exit on my new C7. It works as long as I hold the easy exit button but not on it's own. Although I love the car and it's head and shoulders above my '10 GS, I am having a bit of difficulty setting everything up it seems. I have the D1 working when I touch the button but not recognizing my key. Of course the C6 was the same in that regard. Also auto door locks seem to not be working now have to click the lock on the key....
Center of console....

Look for menu button, push it. Scroll through and turn on the stuff you want.

Elmer
Old 10-18-2014, 06:55 PM
roysvette
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by eboggs_jkvl
Center of console....

Look for menu button, push it. Scroll through and turn on the stuff you want.

Elmer
Thank you. All fixed now.

Get notified of new replies

To Easy Exit

Quick Reply: Easy Exit