C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo Intune 2015 C7 M7

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 01:12 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo Intune 2015 C7 M7

Just out of curiosity, how many members on here or other 2015 c7 z51 manual members are currently waiting for an update calibration on their diablo intune after purchasing already and than finding out the current calibration available isn't operating on their vehicle?
Old 10-21-2014, 06:00 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

When did you email them your file? They originally told me up to a week but I had one done in 1-2 days.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:26 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

Sent it a week ago(last Tuesday) but still haven't got my update back yet. Hopefully something will come thru or I may have to return it within my 21 day return policy from the vendor.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:15 PM
bob guzzy
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

I sent an email to diablo telling them about the tool not working, they sent me an email back telling me to send in my current tune/stock tune.

Within an hour I got the tune back, then downloaded it to the tool.

The weather sucks to drive my car but I did notice a difference on the short ride I took, I turned off DOD and used the diablo tune I will be playing with the car when I can.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:29 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

Originally Posted by bob guzzy
I sent an email to diablo telling them about the tool not working, they sent me an email back telling me to send in my current tune/stock tune.

Within an hour I got the tune back, then downloaded it to the tool.

The weather sucks to drive my car but I did notice a difference on the short ride I took, I turned off DOD and used the diablo tune I will be playing with the car when I can.
Wow that's great! Seems like I'm the only one that can't get my calibration updated for some reason. When I called in last week they didn't sound too assuring to get my calibration can be completed within the 30 day limit for me to return my device and that's what sort of pissed me off about the customer service they offered. I just keep getting a response from them saying that the tuner is working on it and they don't have a timeframe on when it will be completed so I figured let me ask the members here on the forum.

However I am giving them a second chance and hoping something can be done within the next few days.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:58 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by C7vette2
Wow that's great! Seems like I'm the only one that can't get my calibration updated for some reason. When I called in last week they didn't sound too assuring to get my calibration can be completed within the 30 day limit for me to return my device and that's what sort of pissed me off about the customer service they offered. I just keep getting a response from them saying that the tuner is working on it and they don't have a timeframe on when it will be completed so I figured let me ask the members here on the forum.

However I am giving them a second chance and hoping something can be done within the next few days.
That sucks. Wonder why yours is difficult?
Email them and ask, they are pretty responsive with email.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:33 AM
ZO6ME
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

Your not the only one. Mike sent me an update but it didn't work. C7 Z51 M7 also.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:03 AM
C7vette2
Advanced

Originally Posted by ZO6ME
Your not the only one. Mike sent me an update but it didn't work. C7 Z51 M7 also.
Did you get a timeframe back as to when they can get your completed update?
Old 10-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Anyone that is currently unsupported will get an update today, it is in the works.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2014, 07:21 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

Did anyone receive an update yet from Diablosport today?
Old 10-22-2014, 11:00 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Did anyone receive an update yet from Diablosport today?
Did you plug your tool in and open the program to see if there was an update?
Old 10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

My apologies. Our weather related issues have been almost comical this past 12 months or so, we got struck by lightning here yesterday and the builds that were in process got wiped out. They started them over this morning and I expect them to be done today.

Thanks
Old 10-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

I have the update for intune ready, Trinity should be right behind it.

If I didn't send it to you and you need it, please email me, mlitsch @ diablosport.com

Thanks
Old 10-24-2014, 09:46 AM
C7vette2
Advanced

Has anyone here tried the new update calibration? Did it work for you? I haven't got the new update yet and was curious to see if it fixed the problems other c7 owners were having on their intune. Let us all know, thanks.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Daemek
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 72 Posts

I was about to add my diablo tune to my 2015 car today. But now seeing this thread.. what's wrong with the tune? Should I be holding off for a couple weeks or something and update my device again later before I tune the car?
Old 10-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Has anyone here tried the new update calibration? Did it work for you? I haven't got the new update yet and was curious to see if it fixed the problems other c7 owners were having on their intune. Let us all know, thanks.
Is your calibration unsupported, or were you having a parameter issue?

Initially it sounded like you could not use the tool at all, now it sounds like you are aksking about other problems?

Originally Posted by Daemek
I was about to add my diablo tune to my 2015 car today. But now seeing this thread.. what's wrong with the tune? Should I be holding off for a couple weeks or something and update my device again later before I tune the car?
Load the tune, and enjoy
Old 10-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Daemek
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 72 Posts

Wish it was that easy Mike. I updated the Tuner, looked like it all went fine. Went to my car plugged it in, selected 2015 lt1 6.2 liter as the first option listed. It gave me, no tune found and then said do you wish to back up your vehicle so I said yes. Took 20 minutes or so and finished and took me back to selecting my car and tune. Then gave me an error saying a previous back up found, to download file and call 5619080040. So believe I downloaded it to a file and called that number 20 minutes no joy. Tried again been on hold 30 minutes and still on hold no joy so far. Wish it had just worked dunno where to go from here. :-(

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo Intune 2015 C7 M7

Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Daemek
Wish it was that easy Mike. I updated the Tuner, looked like it all went fine. Went to my car plugged it in, selected 2015 lt1 6.2 liter as the first option listed. It gave me, no tune found and then said do you wish to back up your vehicle so I said yes. Took 20 minutes or so and finished and took me back to selecting my car and tune. Then gave me an error saying a previous back up found, to download file and call 5619080040. So believe I downloaded it to a file and called that number 20 minutes no joy. Tried again been on hold 30 minutes and still on hold no joy so far. Wish it had just worked dunno where to go from here. :-(
Please email me, the new Trinity update just got done which will add support for your specific calibration
Old 10-25-2014, 07:21 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

Anyone who got the update calibration for the intune, did it work for your vehicle? Curious to see how many owners have their intune working as my vehicle is still NOT supported. Currently i tried restoring my vehicle back to the original factory tune and it wasnt able to complete restoring causing my vehicle to not start. As of now i am without a working C7 after trying to restore my factory tune onto the vehicle because i am going to return this product since it doesnt work on my car. Other 2015 c7 z51 owners should be cautious when purchasing this product as it may or may NOT work for your car and can cause your PCM to lose its data and prevent the car from starting as mine did.

A word of advice goes to all users, do NOT change tunes or restore when your car is not in a safe place or near home or when you have something important coming up as the intune can cause the cars PCM to freeze up and not start, than having Diablosport make a certian tune for your device (takes a day or so, NOT including weekends) or your only other option is to have the car towed to the dealership to have the PCM reflashed.

This is just a quick review as to what i have been going thru and would like for other members here to be warned or possible circumstance that may happen when you use the diable sport intune or make tuning changes to your vehicle using a handheld tuner whether it be a diablosport or other company similar to them as i have just learned this lesson the difficult way!
Old 10-25-2014, 07:31 PM
C7vette2
Advanced

For the members who have their intune devices working on their vehicles with a c7 z51 manual transmission, can someone please try this parameter change for me as i would like to know if the intune sincerely works or not;

Try changing the idle rpm calibration change to increase by 300 rpms for the neutral/park setting in the Diablotune, than load that modified tune into the vehicle to see if it take effect? My intune would load the tune into the car successfully but this changed parameter would NOT be effective. Also afterloading the diablotune with this changed parameter into the car, i was NOT able to feel any increased power, which led me to know that the intune device calibration isnt supporting my car.

Let me know how this goes for any member out there as i would like a honest opinion from other nonbiased members. Your input amd efforts are greatly appreciated as i dont want other members here to go thru the same trouble i am currently going thru after purchasing this product earlier this month.

Hopefully this thread isnt closed by the moderators as its a big wakeup call to other handheld tuner users on this forum.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by C7vette2; 10-25-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Diablo Intune 2015 C7 M7