C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for best pricing help on my build...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Nicholoso
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Looking for best pricing help on my build...

So hopefully this doesn't open up a can of worms but I'm looking at doing either mid length or 1 7/8 long tubes from ARH with high flow cats, ECS supercharger, possibly meth and possibly a cam. I have a 2014 automatic and plan on keeping to stock trans and not messing with a converter. I'm in Michigan so most of the shops doing installs and what not are out of state so that wouldn't be beneficial to me. Just looking at buying the parts. Any direction or help is greatly appreciated. Also not super familiar with which meth system would be the best so some pointers on that and best mounting location would also help. Any other supporting parts I may need to run all this properly? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Nicholoso; 01-29-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:31 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicholoso
So hopefully this doesn't open up a can of worms but I'm looking at doing either mid length or 1 7/8 long tubes from ARH with high flow cats, ECS supercharger, possibly meth and possibly a cam. I have a 2014 automatic and plan on keeping to stock trans and not messing with a converter. I'm in Michigan so most of the shops doing installs and what not are out of state so that wouldn't be beneficial to me. Just looking at buying the parts. Any direction or help is greatly appreciated. Also not super familiar with which meth system would be the best so some pointers on that and best mounting location would also help. Any other supporting parts I may need to run all this properly? Thanks in advance!

Feel free to call or PM me. I have a shop in Mi who can do the install if needed, and one of the best tuners in the country who can tune it for you afterwards.

Cam depends on what kind of power you are looking for, but we regularly make 700 rwhp with our base kit, ARH's and the Alky Control meth injection system.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:45 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Feel free to call or PM me. I have a shop in Mi who can do the install if needed, and one of the best tuners in the country who can tune it for you afterwards.

Cam depends on what kind of power you are looking for, but we regularly make 700 rwhp with our base kit, ARH's and the Alky Control meth injection system.
Hey Doug.. It's been a few months since we chatted. It's getting close on my end on my "upgrade." I spoke with LG Motorsports and within a month, I should have my Z51 ready for your supercharger and meth kit. I've been reading A LOT on different meth sources. Some are MUCH better than others. Being an A6 2014 owner, I was curious if you (or your engineers) had a really good meth suggestion (VP race fuel, Snow, Torco, O'Donnell, etc)..

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for best pricing help on my build...

Quick Reply: Looking for best pricing help on my build...