C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno pull: ARH mid-lengths, Corsa X-pipe, Borla Atak exhaust...

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Stingray Al
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a Borla Atak. I am thinking about getting "ARH Mids with Cats" and the Corsa x pipe. Are there any other pipes on the market worth looking at?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:46 PM
slesher
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Stingray Al
I have a Borla Atak. I am thinking about getting "ARH Mids with Cats" and the Corsa x pipe. Are there any other pipes on the market worth looking at?
Installed kooks LT's with matching x last year. Sounds great with decent performance gains.

If I had to do it again I'd opt for full Borla headers and x pipe. Heard it on a stingray the other day. The tone is quite aggressive without being over the top and unique to boot.

The corsa x sounded great with the corsa extreme and stock manifold. The Borla Atak is pretty awesome so the combo your proposing should sound really good.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:51 PM
slesher
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack Be Quick Racing
Afe CAI, ARH mid-length headers with high flow cats, Corsa double helix straight pipe, Borla Atak dual mode mufflers (AFM and NPP support), no tune, no CEL.

It howls above 4,000 RPM! Put NPP into Tour mode and it is great on the highway.

2015 Corvette Stingray Z51 with ARH headers and Borla Ataks - YouTube

2015 Corvette Stingray Z51 quick drive with new ARH headers - YouTube
Just heard this clip and it sounds almost identical to my setup.

The Borla Atak with LT's are just phenomenal. If you do a cat delete it sounds wicked on decel.

Quick Reply: Dyno pull: ARH mid-lengths, Corsa X-pipe, Borla Atak exhaust...