C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vengeance Racing came to the rescue

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 10:30 AM
0ProChargerTech
Former Vendor

Received 68 Likes on 41 Posts

Loving the power numbers!

Just a killer ride man! Glad I got to see it in person!

Old 09-14-2015, 11:47 AM
on3wego
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ProChargerTech
Loving the power numbers!

Just a killer ride man! Glad I got to see it in person!

Thanks for the kind words.
Love the car now that it's tuned right. It was good meeting you in dallas.

Brandon
Old 09-14-2015, 11:50 AM
C7BB
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by on3wego
Thanks for the kind words.
Love the car now that it's tuned right. It was good meeting you in dallas.

Brandon
Do you live in the D/FW area? I'd love to see your car.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:02 PM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by C7BB
Do you live in the D/FW area? I'd love to see your car.

No unfortunately.. live about 4 hours away from dallas.. I was there for street car takeover at the track. Should see bunch pics on fb.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:44 PM
on3wego
Pro

[QUOTE=mustclime;1590479461]HP = heat, up the hp, up the heat. Get on the car for 20 minutes and tell me you have no heat problems with your blower. As far as taking c7's to the drag strip. Thats kinda setting your self up for a beating. Take half the money you have in a c7 and put it into a 80's or 90's Rustang or Camaro and you are low 10's. IMO vettes/stingrays have no place on the strip, that is a place for one trick ponies.

There's no over heating issues at all, no matter how long I race for. Car is built right with the best parts and tuned by the best. No issues
Old 09-17-2015, 12:10 AM
mustclime
Drifting

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

[QUOTE=on3wego;1590504506]
Originally Posted by mustclime
HP = heat, up the hp, up the heat. Get on the car for 20 minutes and tell me you have no heat problems with your blower. As far as taking c7's to the drag strip. Thats kinda setting your self up for a beating. Take half the money you have in a c7 and put it into a 80's or 90's Rustang or Camaro and you are low 10's. IMO vettes/stingrays have no place on the strip, that is a place for one trick ponies.

There's no over heating issues at all, no matter how long I race for. Car is built right with the best parts and tuned by the best. No issues
you doing track sessions? If so...how log are the sessions? What track you running?
Old 09-18-2015, 03:18 PM
on3wego
Pro

[QUOTE=mustclime;1590509142]

you doing track sessions? If so...how log are the sessions? What track you running?

Not doing track sessions..
Old 09-18-2015, 06:48 PM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

impressive numbers ! Glad it all worked out for the best. I am just starting my mods and am headed your route, a PM of where not to go, cough cough, would be appreciated 👍
Old 09-18-2015, 08:30 PM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by stab1991
impressive numbers ! Glad it all worked out for the best. I am just starting my mods and am headed your route, a PM of where not to go, cough cough, would be appreciated 👍
Do you need any input of what all I did to my setup, maybe you can be similar..

Car is very powerful.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:45 PM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

Sure, that would be great. I recently had arh long tubes with race cats and a tune from Doug. It's time to go forced induction with meth at the minimum .
Old 09-18-2015, 09:29 PM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by stab1991
Sure, that would be great. I recently had arh long tubes with race cats and a tune from Doug. It's time to go forced induction with meth at the minimum .
Send pm on your goals and everything so we don't clutter the thread.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:36 PM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Brandon,

Thanks for making the trip over. It means alot to all of us when folks are willing to travel across the country for our services. Your car is a beast now!!!! We are happy to see you make the #s and enjoy driving your C7 after all you have been thru.

Appreciate your kind words man. If there is ever anything we can do please do not hesitate to reach out.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:52 PM
C7BB
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance Racing
Brandon,

Thanks for making the trip over. It means alot to all of us when folks are willing to travel across the country for our services. Your car is a beast now!!!! We are happy to see you make the #s and enjoy driving your C7 after all you have been thru.

Appreciate your kind words man. If there is ever anything we can do please do not hesitate to reach out.
Ron, I don't even know you, however, you seem to me like the epitome of class!!! I know your shop turns out some amazing work, but I also think you run a 1st class operation as well as having unparalleled customer service. I've called your shop in the past and it seems like people there go out of their way to help even when it's only advise needed... Top notch operation, you should be proud!!
Old 09-19-2015, 08:47 PM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance Racing
Brandon,

It means alot to me when I show up and immediately get treated like family. I'm so glad to have the car back and running right. And of course tuned right. Worry free. And of course man. I love actually being treated right. And people know I'm Part of the vengeance team now and I'm sending customers your way. They won't be disappointed at all at any aspect.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:52 PM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by C7BB
Ron, I don't even know you, however, you seem to me like the epitome of class!!! I know your shop turns out some amazing work, but I also think you run a 1st class operation as well as having unparalleled customer service. I've called your shop in the past and it seems like people there go out of their way to help even when it's only advise needed... Top notch operation, you should be proud!!
Ron is cool as f***. He's helped me in some other things that's been going on from before. And he took time out of his day to put in a helping hand.

All the guys at vengeance are really cool and helpful. Ron runs a tight ship. Everyone is in line and already knows what there supposed to do and accomplish. Everything there is always top notch service and very Very clean..

Once you go to vengeance you know why there the best
Old 09-19-2015, 10:32 PM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Received 629 Likes on 327 Posts

Congrats on the numbers, this is why I try and tell customers you get what you pay for. There is a VERY small amount of people that hardly know the basics about tuning these DI engines, let alone the completely new E92 ECU they come with. Congrats Vengeance on a job well done!

Steven Fereday
Current C7 World Record Holder 7.55 @ 184 MPH

Quickest and Fastest GEN5 LT Powered Vehicle
LMR1200HP Supercharged C7 8.84 @ 160
LMR1200HP Twin Turbo C7 9.35@155mph-2014
2 TIME OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL LSX CHAMPION 2008/2010
9.47 ZR1 Corvette-2009
LATE MODEL RACECRAFT
713-466-9900
LateModelRacecraft.com

Too many PMs, please call or email instead, thanks!
Old 09-21-2015, 02:12 AM
HANNY
Safety Car

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

I love the guys who say "whats the point of that?" or "that's just dumb to do in a vette?" or "your just screwing up a good car" or "that's not gonna work" my answer's to all those guys are (not in order just depends on the situation)

1. A vette is kinda pointless period if your trying to get from A to B! if you want to get from A to B cheap ride your freakin bicycle bro and why do you have one?
2. It's my car and I think its BadA55 so go screw yourself
3. Don't you have something better to do with your miserable life then follow a kool thread that makes you more miserable.

To the OP I think your numbers are just sick and wish I had the ***** to do it to my ride, I love your car color and mod's its just freakin killer!!!!!! .............. and if its a ten inch thingy you want then damnit go get one!!!!!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Vengeance Racing came to the rescue

Old 09-21-2015, 10:09 AM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by Late Model Racecraft
Congrats on the numbers, this is why I try and tell customers you get what you pay for. There is a VERY small amount of people that hardly know the basics about tuning these DI engines, let alone the completely new E92 ECU they come with. Congrats Vengeance on a job well done!

Steven Fereday

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated
Old 09-21-2015, 10:12 AM
on3wego
Pro

Originally Posted by HANNY
I love the guys who say "whats the point of that?" or "that's just dumb to do in a vette?" or "your just screwing up a good car" or "that's not gonna work" my answer's to all those guys are (not in order just depends on the situation)

1. A vette is kinda pointless period if your trying to get from A to B! if you want to get from A to B cheap ride your freakin bicycle bro and why do you have one?
2. It's my car and I think its BadA55 so go screw yourself
3. Don't you have something better to do with your miserable life then follow a kool thread that makes you more miserable.

To the OP I think your numbers are just sick and wish I had the ***** to do it to my ride, I love your car color and mod's its just freakin killer!!!!!! .............. and if its a ten inch thingy you want then damnit go get one!!!!!!!!!
I agree. I don't know why people have to talk smack on other people's cars. Just bc they have different opinions and ideas for there cars doesn't mean it's wrong.

Bought the car to enjoy and have some fun power. I love my car and that's all that matters
Old 09-21-2015, 04:20 PM
HANNY
Safety Car

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

I agree. I don't know why people have to talk smack on other people's cars. Just bc they have different opinions and ideas for there cars doesn't mean it's wrong.

Bought the car to enjoy and have some fun power. I love my car and that's all that matters
good for you wego! you love your car and we all want it,,,,,,,,, (insert me being really jealous here)

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing came to the rescue