C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CPR C7 longtubes on sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Cordes Performance Racing
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,228 Likes on 775 Posts

Default CPR C7 longtubes on sale!

Starting today and running until the 4th our C7 longtubes will be discounted for the first time ever. These 100% USA made and 100% USA material headers are of the highest quality and will truly wake up your C7! Below is a link to the independent test performed by Lashway motorsports on the HP/Tq gains and quality they noticed when installing these.

Here are some of the key features built into our longtubes.

Water jet cut flanges made right in Chandler, Az
V-band flange on the collector made right in Phoenix, Az
T-304 stainless that comes right out of Pennsylvania
Hand ported flanges
2'' primaries mandrel bent right here
Hand tig welded right here
OEM GM gaskets
Casper's 02 extensions
All needed clamp's to connect to oem axle back or any oem connection type aftermarket

Normal price is $2050
On sale for $1850.00

We are doing another run right now and will have them ready to ship by fri of this coming week.
Review:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...7-headers.html

Pics:
Attached Images     
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing.com
joe@cordesperformanceracing.com
480-359-5914

Old 11-28-2015, 01:15 PM
TON C7S
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You have a choice with cats and without?
Old 11-29-2015, 06:31 PM
AD2386
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe@CPR
Starting today and running until the 4th our C7 longtubes will be discounted for the first time ever. These 100% USA made and 100% USA material headers are of the highest quality and will truly wake up your C7! Below is a link to the independent test performed by Lashway motorsports on the HP/Tq gains and quality they noticed when installing these.

Here are some of the key features built into our longtubes.

Water jet cut flanges made right in Chandler, Az
V-band flange on the collector made right in Phoenix, Az
T-304 stainless that comes right out of Pennsylvania
Hand ported flanges
2'' primaries mandrel bent right here
Hand tig welded right here
OEM GM gaskets
Casper's 02 extensions
All needed clamp's to connect to oem axle back or any oem connection type aftermarket

Normal price is $2050
On sale for $1850.00

We are doing another run right now and will have them ready to ship by fri of this coming week.
Review:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...7-headers.html

Pics:
Your sale price is higher than Kooks and ARH. I would think you need to be lower then the top dogs.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Muuhaha
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by AD2386
Your sale price is higher than Kooks and ARH. I would think you need to be lower then the top dogs.
Agreed... I wasn't going to say anything -- plus their price is for an off road xpipe
Old 11-29-2015, 07:21 PM
Supporting Vendor

Correct our price is higher than some of the vendors sell the other brands for. When you factor in the time into hand making each set, the quality of components, and all other factors the price is justified. Sold over 48 sets now since we introduced them. I am in no way discrediting arh or kooks because we sell them too and they are a great product. These are for the person that wants the absolute highest end product available and understands, and appreciates the time into making each set.

Last edited by Cordes Performance Racing; 11-29-2015 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 10:07 PM
TON C7S
Racer

Correct our price is higher than some of the vendors sell the other brands for. When you factor in the time into hand making each set, the quality of components, and all other factors the price is justified. Sold over 48 sets now since we introduced them. I am in no way discrediting arh or kooks because we sell them too and they are a great product. These are for the person that wants the absolute highest end product available and understands, and appreciates the time into making each set.
So you saying your product is higher quality than Kooks and ARH. You sold basically 50 units, Kooks and ARH sold probably 1K units. Online you have a option with high flow carted X pipe, but you said you don't have that option. You post an article on Lashway Motorsports that did a review on your headers, but they offer ARH in there packages. The gain was 22 RWHP and 36 FT LBS of torque. Are those higher gains than Kooks and ARH?
Old 11-29-2015, 10:26 PM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by TON C7S
So you saying your product is higher quality than Kooks and ARH. You sold basically 50 units, Kooks and ARH sold probably 1K units. Online you have a option with high flow carted X pipe, but you said you don't have that option. You post an article on Lashway Motorsports that did a review on your headers, but they offer ARH in there packages. The gain was 22 RWHP and 36 FT LBS of torque. Are those higher gains than Kooks and ARH?
I'm saying I believe I made the best quality header I possibly could using only the absolute best parts available. We still have the jigs to do catted if someone really wants them but I've not made a catted option in awhile as 90% of the people running these are big power cars and cats will not hold up to it in the long run. The review I posted was a completely unbiased review to truly show an impartial test, had quite a few shops order multiple sets and see the same if not more in terms of gains. My headers are for the person that wants the absolute highest quality parts available and truly appreciates the little features in them. There are a lot of people that don't care and for those there are much cheaper options available that get the job done just fine

You seem irritated with me somehow, my shop had helped pioneer much of the C7 development from day 1 and I don't hide information on these cars at all. Also there was no need to get upset in that pm when I didn't respond on a holiday weekend to you right away. This is time for family and to be with loved one's and I took that time.
Old 11-29-2015, 10:33 PM
TON C7S
Racer

I'm saying I believe I made the best quality header I possibly could using only the absolute best parts available. We still have the jigs to do catted if someone really wants them but I've not made a catted option in awhile as 90% of the people running these are big power cars and cats will not hold up to it in the long run. The review I posted was a completely unbiased review to truly show an impartial test, had quite a few shops order multiple sets and see the same if not more in terms of gains. My headers are for the person that wants the absolute highest quality parts available and truly appreciates the little features in them. There are a lot of people that don't care and for those there are much cheaper options available that get the job done just fine

You seem irritated with me somehow, my shop had helped pioneer much of the C7 development from day 1 and I don't hide information on these cars at all. Also there was no need to get upset in that pm when I didn't respond on a holiday weekend to you right away. This is time for family and to be with loved one's and I took that time.
No I did not get upset, I seen you were online a bunch of times yesterday but could not answer my PM that would have taken a whole 30 seconds to respond.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by TON C7S
No I did not get upset, I seen you were online a bunch of times yesterday but could not answer my PM that would have taken a whole 30 seconds to respond.
Actually I wasn't, but I bet a window was still open on my phone logged into this forum.

Get notified of new replies

To CPR C7 longtubes on sale!

Quick Reply: CPR C7 longtubes on sale!