C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DashControl Rebate offer!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 03:31 PM
0DashLogic
Former Vendor

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Default DashControl Rebate offer!

Don't miss out on a $30 rebate, here is a link to the rebate form http://www.autometer.com/media/CashB...RebateForm.pdf

Eligible products rebate amount

Available from dashlogic.com: http://www.dashlogic.com/index.php?r...&product_id=69

DashControl is the most advanced way of displaying vehicle data to date. There is nothing to install, no programing, no changes to your vehicle in any way. Simply plug in the DashControl device to your vehicles OBD-II port and DashControl turns your factory dashboard display into a fully customizable gauge canvas. See all of the data your vehicle has to offer on your Driver Information Center. DashControl doesn't stop there, you can also customize visual and audible alerts that you set to any condition for any vehicle value, fully customizable by you. Just in case your car doesn't have a sensor for a value you would like to watch, DashControl also has two auxiliary inputs so you can add up to two aftermarket sensors to be viewed on your DIC as well as be used for alerts. The DashControl alerts system is a very advanced tool, this is not your run of the mill type of simple alert that only watches one value. DashControl will take into account several conditions for one alert, all of those conditions fully customizable by you. DashControl also tests your performance, use DashControl to get your calculated HP & TQ, 0-60 time as well as your 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and standing 1 mile times recorded with a trap speed.

Available from our site here: http://www.dashlogic.com/index.php?r...&product_id=69

Old 06-01-2016, 07:00 PM
spearfish25
Melting Slicks

Received 727 Likes on 479 Posts

Question about the exhaust control. If the car is OFF and I change the mirror switch to Stealth from the manual control setting (say it's left in Track exhaust mode), will the car switch over before the engine fires up? Can I turn on the accessory ignition without starting the car and get the valves to change?

My concern is that I need to drive the car late at night but my kid's bedroom is adjacent to the garage. So I'm hoping I can control the exhaust valves before turning the engine over. Can't wake the infant up or I'll give my wife reason to hate the car which she has 'no opinion' about presently.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:48 PM
phantasms
Leeds.io
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 398 Likes on 239 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16
NCM Sinkhole Donor

The car starts in whatever mode it's set with on the Nav screen. The Dadhlogic takes a couple seconds to take over control. If I were you I'd set the car to stealth always. After you pull out you can toggle the mirror switch to easily activate track. I have the unit and love it.

Best,
Gene
Old 06-02-2016, 05:09 AM
spearfish25
Melting Slicks

Received 727 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by phantasms
The car starts in whatever mode it's set with on the Nav screen. The Dadhlogic takes a couple seconds to take over control. If I were you I'd set the car to stealth always. After you pull out you can toggle the mirror switch to easily activate track. I have the unit and love it.

Best,
Gene
Great feedback. Thanks Gene.

-Alex
Old 06-07-2016, 12:30 PM
0DashLogic
Former Vendor

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Don't miss out!

Get notified of new replies

To DashControl Rebate offer!

Quick Reply: DashControl Rebate offer!