C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got hook? Forgeline Drag pack with Mickey 345s [pics]

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default Got hook? Forgeline Drag pack with Mickey 345s [pics]

I'm going to show you guys my latest set. I have quickly become your #1 C7 wheel dealer because I've not only done more sets for you guys but also done more sets on my car too. This is the 8th set of wheels I've had on this car in the past couple years. In fact, this was the first C7 with a drag pack on it to figure out what rims and tires worked and what didn't.

Had these sitting at the shop for a couple of weeks and hadn't had a chance to put them on yet. The gloss black centers and polished lips look beautiful with the blue and carbon

These are Forgeline SP03Ps which I love due to the way they come off of the register (area where the wheel bolts together) and the titanium hardware between the spokes. I've been wanting to do a set of these in a 19/20 or 20/21 but haven't had a chance.

These are an 18x6, 18x12.5" with Mickey Thompson 26x6 and MT345s that will be trying to hold down 1000whp out of the hole!

For the best pricing and service from a fellow C7 owner, hit me up! I have pricing and options that others don't.

For the best pricing and service from a fellow C7 owner, hit me up! I have pricing, options, and most importantly first hand EXPERIENCE that others don't.

Quick Reply: Got hook? Forgeline Drag pack with Mickey 345s [pics]