C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A&A supercharger, now engine overheating at track.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 11:24 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Again here I did the Dewitts radiator, I also did the LG trans cooler stuff for the auto trans, with the LG trans pan also, Plus LG trans fan & hooked the stock fan up to the LG also. I did the LMR 160 & housing, then the D3 radiator fan set up on the car.. No more heating problems in any driving. I also have the A/A TI with a 3.6 pulley.

You will not go wrong with any of the LG set up on your car. One of the few places I know that does a ton of R&D before putting the stuff out to us. Robert
The following users liked this post:
John Micheal Henry (04-10-2018)
Old 04-10-2018, 10:10 AM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

With normal oil temps, are you sure you have no air in the cooling system?
Old 04-10-2018, 12:09 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by stab1991
With normal oil temps, are you sure you have no air in the cooling system?
This can be it also the c7 is a PITA to get all the air out. I had to jack are get the front end of the car about 6 inch high. Then start the car put the A/C on let it get to temp with the cap off then keep putting water into it until the temp lowered back down to normal.

I never could get the air out with the car level on the ground. Plus when the air in mine came out it made pushed out water from the open cap. p.s. here on the open road with car moving temp was good before. Robert

Quick Reply: A&A supercharger, now engine overheating at track.